• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you find find yourself losing...

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I think I know how to deal with Snake. Maybe a little of falco. SOrry for all the questions, but can you help me with one more? I need help with characters that won't give you any breathing room. As in they just keep coming and running at you. Fast characters like fox, meta, and sonic i have trouble spacing because they are too fast. Any advice?

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I think I know how to deal with Snake. Maybe a little of falco. SOrry for all the questions, but can you help me with one more? I need help with characters that won't give you any breathing room. As in they just keep coming and running at you. Fast characters like fox, meta, and sonic i have trouble spacing because they are too fast. Any advice?
Your stun gun is your best friend in this situation. One of my friends is one of the best Sonics and i always lost to him. Then what i did was simply look closely at what he was doing, and when ever he spin dashed into me i simply waited for when he would go, and shot him. Then its great to grab then dthrow and follow up with whatever you can.

And im sure your aware of ZSS vs. Fox? If your not, you can dsmash infinite fox. This meaning dsmash, then directly before he touches the ground when released from the previous one, do it again.

And as for Meta...lol. Everybody has problems with meta. I cant really help you but what I can say is to just immobilize him by stunning, grabbing, and by doing combos. Mainly just restrict his, and all other fast characters, mobility and then theres your chance.

Top Bottom