• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Emerald Came out....

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
Considering all the Rumors, Speculation, ect.... (or possibly fact) of a new Emerald Equivelent for Diamond & Pearl... I thought about a question that i'm gonna take a survey of the pokecommunity here- When Emerald Came, did anyone Construct a new team on that game, or did you Transfer your already pumped up team from Ruby/Saphire to emerald a pwned the competition?:)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Honestly, I'm just now playing Emerald for the first time. Pokemon was dead for me after Ruby/Sapphire, but I decided to give Emerald a shot a couple of weeks ago.

To further answer your question, I'm not a fan of transferring teams. I enjoy the experience of building up a team from the ground up. I'm not a "gotta catch'em all" kind of person. I catch who I feel is right and build the team that way.

mzink*

Smash Ace
i made a completely new team, i usually like to switch it up for different versions.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yea same with me, 1 team through 3 versions is really boring. As for bringing in my pumped team, I didnt. I like the feeling of a new game and beating everything again, importing takes away from that.

Top Bottom