• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your most favorite/hated school subject?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I searched for this and I couldnt find it. Anyways my favorite subject would have to be language arts/reading (I dont know if they fall in the same subject). I have always enjoyed reading. It is like a burning passion within me. And thanks to that I just got nominated for a position in my schools literature team yay =D (and let me tell you Im the only person in my grade attending that!). I would have to either hate math or science. Science is like Math's stupid cousin or something. I really hate both of them (well algebra 1 looks really easy). I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between acceleration and velocity (and dont go out with mumbo jumbo equations because it just makes it worse). I also really hate geometry and anything having to do with shapes and measuring... its just not my thing... plus my horrible experience in math last year didnt help at all with my attitude towards math

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Usually it's not the subject you hate, it's the teacher. A funny/cool teacher can make the most boring/difficult subjects seem like a piece of cake, but unfortunately, the opposite is also true.

D13

Smash Ace
Usually it's not the subject you hate, it's the teacher. A funny/cool teacher can make the most boring/difficult subjects seem like a piece of cake, but unfortunately, the opposite is also true.
Completely true. I hate my chemistry class right now because of the teacher. She overcomplicates the most simple of topics.

My AP Calculus teacher is funny, so I'm quite enjoying that class.

Bread

Smash Rookie
Everyone hates Maths. So do I.
My favourite subjects are English, History and Politics.

And I fully agree with ru5514n. The teacher is VERY important. He/She decides whether you hate or love a subject.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
My favorite subject is probably math, simply because...well, I enjoy doing it. Plus it's pretty easy to me too.

My most disliked school subject would be history, most likely. Mostly because, for the past two years, my teachers have just been so outright idiotic, in the literal sense, that I can't stand it. It doesn't help that the subject matter for those two years wasn't really of great interest to me either. History can be really cool sometimes, but I don't like the more "modern" stuff we've been learning.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i LOVE small and large animal care!!!! WOO!!!!
but yea... mainly because the teacher is my favorite one in the school!

Overload

Smash Lord
Not too crazy about history right now. My teacher is extremely boring. That class is the low point of my week. I'm liking math and programming though.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I hate any type of Calculus, mainly because it's completely irrelevant to my major. Stat is alright though.

Mewter

Smash Master
;_;

Language arts, because my substitute teacher for half the year is unbearable. :(
I hear the actual teacher is the nicest though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So far i'm not liking chem all that much, mainly cause of the teaching style of my teacher. I'm really liking math and engineering statics though. Really fun stuff, physics is pretty good too.

But oh man, back in high school, english = hatehatehatehate regardless of teacher.

Everyone hates Maths. So do I.

My favourite subjects are English, History and Politics.

Dogofwar

Smash Rookie
My favorite is science my least favorite is english because its so boring seriously but meh i get by

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Faves: Design/Art, SciFi/Fantasy class (i love my school for making this class. no brit lit for meee~)

dislikes: spanish.

I think adv chem/bio (class for people who already took their full year of chem and of bio; branching off basics), alg 2 and econ are okay. I just forget to turn in all my hw for chem...so i dread that class >__>

Top Bottom