• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favourite Sheik palette swap?

Your favourite Shiek palette swap?

• Total voters

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Here's what each of the palette swaps looks like:

--------Default------------------Red--------------------Blue-------------------Purple-------------------Green-----------------Black-------------------Yellow------------------White----

Green is the best. I always play green, because green's my favourite color and it looks great as well. In fact, I have every character that has a green palette set to such. :)

The black one looks like a cool ninja though.

Last edited:

Cho

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2392-8423
I somehow ended up with red.. don't know why to be honest.. but switching to a different color now wouldn't seem... right

Wasserwipf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wasserwipf
3DS FC
2809-9876-8323
I used to play Black Shiek in brawl, until i figured everybody (almost) was using Black. So I switched back to default.
Here in sm4sh, from the colors and the style I personally like white the most. However, it looks kind of strange ingame, so I'm not really using it. I tend to use the green color online, it's bright and looks good. Offline and with friends I usually play the yellow one (I play most of my characters yellow). Also, if I'm at any kind of event, I usually go with default colors. Default is nice.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Any answer other than the Tetra-inspired one is wrong. :p

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
White Sheik is master race. Though all Sheik players I know seem to use that costume, so now I just feel like one in the crowd. :/

Kailoli

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kailoli
3DS FC
4940-6768-9254
Used to play as Black Sheik, but fell in love pretty quickly with the white costume~

Tristan_win

Not dead.

Green Sheik since 06, started my 'aggressive style' after being inspired from that video. Also Rock Lee is amazing~

Last edited:

Endeby

Smash Cadet
NNID
Endeby
Yellow>Blue>Default. I pretty much don't use anything else, outside of teams.

I would love to use purple at times, but that's my brother's color.

Black Sheiks are busters.

16BitGeek

Smash Rookie
NNID
16BitGeek
I'd have to go with White Sheik. I think it's just too cool. Other than White, I play with the default palette.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Mostly yellow, but I like purple and black as well.

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
I use her 3rd pallet, the dark blue/dark purple. I like her default as it is but this seems more vivid. Her last pallet kinda looks like Hyrule Warriors Impa so I like that too :3

HSmileyFace

Smash Rookie
White is definitely my favourite. That red scarf and the blue thing under just look so cool :D. The only thing is that that is one of the most popular ones so I don't feel original, I just feel like a sheep :(

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
I either chose the black or green... whichever I feel like at that moment.

But if another player wanted one I'd probably take the other to make myself easier to spot in the chaos of 6 or 8 player games.

Ravik

Smash Rookie
I used to play black sheik until I accidentally picked yellow, then stuck with it. That yellow on black action is just too sexy

BlayzeEmAll

Smash Rookie
NNID
AsceBlayze
Black because she's a ninja, unless I lose, then I use white... I usually lose again, but in style this time...

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Since I started training with my Amiibo, I've started using the red look, and I'm really coming to enjoy it. While I enjoy the subtle difference of blue from the default look, I'll be sticking with red for now.

DEEK4Y

Smash Apprentice
Started with white/yellow and I switched to blue after realizing the contrast is vastly superior IMO.

Top Bottom