• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats your favorite type of food

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
you
said a bad word
in the lady gaga blog
If it needed to be censored, it would have been.

That was supposed to be a whole sentence, or a single line.

Also, Lady Gaga is a proper noun, therefore needs capitalization.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright anymore of this nonsense = flaming infractions. Everybody in this pedantic argument just shut the hell up or change your tampons, activate your ego coolant, and get on topic. Alternatively, you are welcome to continue arguing about nothing in particular via private message.

So, I like pizza. All kinds of pizza. In fact, now that I've gotten the idea, I'm gonna order me a Tuscan Six Cheese from the Papa John's that just opened. Hopefully they get it to me in less than 90 minutes this time, damn was I butthurt. Word of wisdom: apparently cold papa john's tastes like domino's :urg:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl that's a really dumb thing to debate especially when you haven't said what you want to debate about them (though even when you do say what you meant it will be dumb then too because there's literally nothing to debate about those two in relation to each other)
What.

I'd still debate over it anyhow. Taste vs. No-Risk, man.
So, I like pizza. All kinds of pizza. In fact, now that I've gotten the idea, I'm gonna order me a Tuscan Six Cheese from the Papa John's that just opened. Hopefully they get it to me in less than 90 minutes this time, damn was I butthurt. Word of wisdom: apparently cold papa john's tastes like domino's :urg:
I think you should've just ordered a p'zone, lol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So you're saying that non-alcoholic drinks have no taste? And that the only boon to alcohol is the taste?

There's a reason I posted what I did.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It might be that, really.

People may not like the taste but then others would drink it so they wouldn't be drunk.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You realize there is more than one kind of alcoholic drink right

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Evil eye said who starts a argument.
and off-topic in this blog.

is gonna get a infraction.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
There is almost no topic here. Alcohol isn't a food, anyway.

And this thread is getting really ********.

Also, your grammar is slipping again.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
alcohol is food is drinking.
am not gonna fight with a ****** 15 year old kid.
who solves wes problems in the internet.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You guys should totally grow up.

Pasta is my absolute favorite. Pizza's good too.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Fox, please stop and leave this thread if you're going to continue flaming.
As EE said, continue that by PM. sw, If someone gives you problems, your best option is to ignore it.

So now, if anyone would like to continue on your favorite food, continue that now.
And yeah, pasta is amazing.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's okay guys, we have junior mod in training here to keep you guys in check.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So yeah, last warning here. Infractions for the both of you. sw90whatevernumber, when I said "stay on topic" I didn't mean "say a sentence that is on topic and then continue the argument". Send him a PM if responding to him when you know he's getting infracted anyway is so damn important to you.

Y'both got off the leash easy. Any post with even a vague inference to your stupid, petty internet beef = major spam. That includes trying to be cute and trolling each other in other threads.

Sheesh.

Anyway, I opted out of Papa John's and went for Real Italian Pizza. I do not regret my decision. It's surprising how many pizza meccas there are outside of NYC and Naples, my city has these joints all over the place. If any of y'all have a Real Pizzeria (preferably with a brick oven or something but as long as actual italians run the place you can't go wrong), definitely give it a shot ASAP.

And pasta's good stuff but I only get it at restaurants. I hate cooking the ****. So much cleanup.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oooooh yeah, I've been to pizzerias in Nyc (my home).
Mostly because of the infamous restaurant called Famiglia (if that IS pronounced right).
And usually, my father goes to work at Orion, Some awesome hotel. And after that he took me to this 99¢ pizzeria.
Their pizza was soooo intense.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
There's this awesome pizzeria like 20 minutes away from where I live that gives away these lottery like things with every pizza you buy.
You scratch out the silver stuff and it has either crust, sauce or cheese along with some discount things and free toppings. If you get all three of the pizza ingredient ones you get a free large pizza.

I have like...5 sauces and 9 cheeses...
I don't even think the crust exists lol

Jet300

Smash Ace
Mmmm meat, fruit, and vetables. God sw96, you're the coolest guy I know. =)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If anyone here ever is in the Pittsburgh area, go to Primanti's. BEST SANDWICHES. OF ALL THE SANDWICHES <3
I usually get the ham and cheese <3
They use huge pieces of really yummy bread, stove cooked meats and cheeses, homemade coleslaw, tomatoes, and fries PILED on to each sandwich. So good. It's a major guilty pleasure for me. I have to restrain myself, since I live in walking distance of 2 Primanti's resturaunts xP

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I love sushi

I just love rice

Rice is the most delicous

and chorizo

rice and chorizo

what a good meal

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I made a cake that looks like a bed and whipped cream as the pomfs.

I didn't really but I bet it would be both delicious and pleasing for Jungle.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Jungle, we need to have a rice party the next time Pittsburgh brings me to a melee tournament~
Rice is delishtable and a great addition to a bunch of dishes~

Top Bottom