• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Favorite Finishing Move (and a hello)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
My favorite finishing move is when kevinm techrolls after being hit by a car and then falcon punches the car in giant melee

in real life

Jammer

Smash Lord
In second place: Shine Spike! At 30%, it's so delicious...

My all-time favorite finishing move: a rising Falco dair. When you're near the edge, and your opponent jumps, just use it to send them to their doom. Works consistently as low as 50% with most characters.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Sheik: Dragging people up with Uair :p
Luigi: A well-placed Misfire or somehow getting close enough for his B-up. Fine moment right there
Falcon: Repeating sweetspots on knees with SHs to knock opponent off
Ness: Bairs. If time and avalability is right, follow with Dair.

yup...

Xela

Smash Rookie
hmm favorite finishing, i would have to say some sort of combo that ends with a finishing move. Its good and all to hit with the Knee but just awesome when you can position your opponent into that spot.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say samus's fully charged canon. Who wouldn't love shooting a huge blue ball of energy at your opponents?

Top Bottom