• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite combo?

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
What is your favorite combo with Mewtwo, and explain if you want. I need ideas to improve, but so far I spam his back-air and throws a bit too much, but keep a steady recovery.

quak

Smash Champion
bair to fair is fun

only psuedo zero to death on fastfallers: upthrow, fair, fair, fair, dair on spacies

both are in my combo vid, tho i botched the "ken combo" by not grabbing the ledge, still worked tho.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Depends on the character and the opponent's skill level. But on a FF, U-Throw to F-Air to F-Air to U-Air is always a winner.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Yagami, where can I find that Shadow Claw 3 video?

My favorite combo is near the edge, down throw, run forward and dair. Only works if they forget to DI, but people never expect it with Mewtwo.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack > Usmash.

Say what you want, but this happens and I love it.

Against ganon, and I can't remember quite what percentage, but Dash attack > Dair off stage was hilarious to kill with.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I agree with bair -> fair. Especially since you sneak behind their shields and then sexually harrass them with your Shadowclaw. In the butt.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
I'm a pretty darn noob M2 (and this is my first post), but I kinda like d-tilt > d-tilt > f-tilt/u-tilt

Top Bottom