• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your EPIC FAIL moment.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
as dedede in a no item match throwing all the dragoon parts... and getting them used against me. or starting to glide accidentally as charizard without realizing it, and then dying when i could have recovered easily...or maybe it's wolf's god **** retarted recover, how when i use his up special i never seem to grab the godam ledge.

N-Plus

Smash Cadet
I used Pk Fire to hit myself, to attack 2 other opponets...but then fly off the stage XD, also when trying to get back on the stage i slam in the bottom and blast in the opposite direction to my deathXD!!

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
i got pwned hard by ikes fsmash its soo good ike rules i main him now u know hes strong and like marth but fast and strong but really good fsmash his b is like roy.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Mushroom Kingdom - World 1-1

I got the Final Smash with Fox. Drove the Landmaster over a Small pit and me being ignorant, thinking that I could go over it, fell. I'm neeeever going over small pits anymore. :chuckle:

jesterlolz

Smash Rookie
Alright, so this happened today soon after school.

I was playing a kirby vs. lucas battle at frigate orpheon (don't ask me why, but my friend likes it). I just dair meteored him to his demise, jumped back up on a platform, and taunted, as is the logical thing to do.

Well, I rarely play at orpheon so little did I know that some platforms moved around.

So as Kirby exclaimed "Bye!" he was dragged off the screen and died. At like, 50% too :mad:.

paSTAR

Smash Cadet
Ganoncide, (Ganondorf's side B) on the last stock. You both die at the same time, but the game determines your opponent as the winner.

Mewter

Smash Master
Wow, I remember that one day in Melee. I was finally about to complete the game by winning All Star on Very hard, I was one match away from Success... and then I died, my finger slipped, and then GAME OVER

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Did you guys know that, if you use Sonic's up-B and transform into Super Sonic while in the air, you can't use up-B once you return to normal?

Yeah.

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
I am doing an Ike ditto battle. I am about to win, we are both on the last stock. I managed to catch him off guard and I go in for the kill...TRIP.
I get fsmashed and die.
FISSION MAILED

D00D64

Smash Cadet
Forgetting I used my double jump and try to use Luigi's Cyclone to recover. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Top Bottom