• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your Custom Taunt for Diddy?

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Mainly for wifi play. Do you diddy mainers have a custom taunt used solely for using diddiy?

I have one, and since I'm learning Diddy, kinda fits properly.

"My Diddy Is Shiddy!" :laugh:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
If there's a FFA w/3 players and I'm stuck between the two, my taunt is "Monkey in the middle". It makes sense, right?

Player-1

Smash Legend
On the last of my opponent's stock, i always up taunt when i kill them. I like the taunt a lot.
I have a similar taunt for wifi. At the end of the game, when you time it right, Diddy will just take off his hat, and I'll have a taunt that says 'I tip my hat to you'

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
I have a similar taunt for wifi. At the end of the game, when you time it right, Diddy will just take off his hat, and I'll have a taunt that says 'I tip my hat to you'
Same here. loll. I only do the clap one when i just got done winning are challenging fight.

TreK

Is "that guy"
My clap taunt is "GGS !" so it can be ironic when they SD
Evil stuffz

Top Bottom