• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your biggest road-block to getting better?

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Make them define spamming. Then show legitimate reasons why you might do such a thing.

Better yet, have people "spam" against you, and beat them anyway.
ENNH, spamming is just another way for someone to say" I suck and you're using one move to try and kill me T.T"
My advice to them is to PLAY the game and use whatever you can to win. That's what fighting games are for. Period *walks out to come back in 3 weeks when wii and CPU is fixed*

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
My biggest road block is probably all the bad habits I've built up from playing pika casually since brawl came out. Hence why I'm taking a pika break and learning :metaknight: and :olimar:

I only play characters everyone hates :troll:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
My biggest road block is probably all the bad habits I've built up from playing pika casually since brawl came out. Hence why I'm taking a pika break and learning :metaknight: and :olimar:

I only play characters everyone hates :troll:
Play yoshi's against newbies then. Count how many times you here the phrase "STOP EATING ME!"

Roller

Smash Legend
yeee boy! But Sunnysunny actually gave you the best advice of all time. As we all know, Yoshi is the most broken character.

(For those who have never been around for one of my Yoshi rants.. I'm not trolling.)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I remember you ranting to me about that within the first 15 minutes I met you (although I don't know how that topic came up). I don't remember all of your points, but I do recall you being dead serious about the whole thing.

Scatz

Smash Champion
yeee boy! But Sunnysunny actually gave you the best advice of all time. As we all know, Yoshi is the most broken character.

(For those who have never been around for one of my Yoshi rants.. I'm not trolling.)
You just mad cuz Yoshi trolls all over your darkside. ;)

Top Bottom