• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your 100 Man Melee Record?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
you don't have 1:47 with wolf >_>
Jedi mind tricks won't work on him.

Anyways, I got 3:28:86 with Meta Knight. Yeah... I'm not that good at it. I'm still working on the challenge to clear it with all characters, so I'll get back to you if I get anything better.

Me14k

Smash Lord
That score is impossible because Wolf is not in Melee :laugh:
I believe this is in the brawl section, son.

I got 2:08 with Boozer. Claw cancel is too good. All I did was full jump back air , claw cancel-repeat. I mixed in a few upair, claw cancels as well.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
I believe this is in the brawl section, son.

I got 2:08 with Boozer. Claw cancel is too good. All I did was full jump back air , claw cancel-repeat. I mixed in a few upair, claw cancels as well.

*Ahem* Did you even READ the title?

Here ill put it right in front of your eyes.

"WHATS YOUR 100 MAN MELEE RECORD?"

I don't think you got the joke. I hope you do now though. I'm always here to help.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Many people just call it 100 man melee/10 minute melee/cruel melee just because that is what it was in melee.

I think we can safely make the assumption that being that PikminYoshi posted this in the brawl section, being that by his name one could assume he plays brawl, being that he is new to the boards--we can assume he came here because of brawl and not for melee and finally:
He said wolf, which as you pointed out is only in brawl...

One could safely make the assertion that PikminYoshi was referring to brawl.

By the way: Slyfox----love the sig.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
2:25 with Diddy Kong in brawl. Threw the fan up on the left side of the stage where the alloys spawn and it stays in the air for a while, killing most before they can move.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
i got about 2:47 with pokemon trainer and lucario, but i never really went for times. I just wanted that blue alloy trophy :p

@ Me14k: You didn't read the title, and the poster said it as an obvious joke. He also obviously knew that the poster meant brawl.

However, you didnt notice this, and when you realized that you made a mistake, you became ever so slightly defensive and decided to post about how "you were meant to assume that he meant brawl", as if Best101 was serious (which you know he isn't).

I'm not trying to start anything, i just got a little annoyed that you were trying to defend your intelligence by pretending you hadn't missed his joke.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I saw the title, but was not sure what it meant. Brawl is 2:22 with Ike. Melee I merely spammed with DK and did it quite fast, though I do not remember the time.

Top Bottom