• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's with Lucario's intro?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Yeah, looks like it's just extreme speed to me.

Pretty stupid that Extremespeed doesn't cause any damage, since in the actual game it has the highest base damage out of any 1st-priority attack. (80. Most priority moves have 40)

Irish Cream

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, looks like it's just extreme speed to me.

Pretty stupid that Extremespeed doesn't cause any damage, since in the actual game it has the highest base damage out of any 1st-priority attack. (80. Most priority moves have 40)
I didn't even think of that lol, good point. Extremespeed should do 10% (and spike! haha) or something, at least 1% and a flinch would be sweet.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
if only if only his up-B attacks
then extremespeed would be useful
anyway his intro is probably extremespeed

NeoZ

Smash Ace
i wonder the same thing... i think he stole what shulda been mewtwo's intro.

btw lucario is my fave
Yeah, it looks like it would have been M2's entrance, only it would have been teleport then the pose.
It still makes no sense why it doesn't hit, it should be like the spacies side b.

Top Bottom