• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what's up gamers (intro)

unicornscandraw

Smash Rookie
hey everyone! my name is thomas/tommy and i've finally decided to make one of these accounts lmao.

i've been watching competitive smash for ages. i remember first finding supergirlkels on youtube. i watched her vlog about apex 2014 and i've loved competitive smash ever since! i watched a lot of brawl and watched smash 4 throughout it's entire lifetime (despite never getting the game). i've also watched melee from time to time, even though it's way too complex for my little pea brain to comprehend.

but i got a switch just so i could play smash ultimate, and it's been so much fun. i'm not very good at all, but i think i've been improving! my best accomplishment is getting a 2 frame with duck hunt online one time haha.

the competitive scene isn't huge in sydney australia but i've been looking into attending my first tournament sometime. maybe when i learn to drive and can drive myself to places i'll finally be able to haha. that being said, i hope i get super into the competitive scene now! thanks for reading :)

hey everyone! my name is thomas/tommy and i've finally decided to make one of these accounts lmao.

i've been watching competitive smash for ages. i remember first finding supergirlkels on youtube. i watched her vlog about apex 2014 and i've loved competitive smash ever since! i watched a lot of brawl and watched smash 4 throughout it's entire lifetime (despite never getting the game). i've also watched melee from time to time, even though it's way too complex for my little pea brain to comprehend.

but i got a switch just so i could play smash ultimate, and it's been so much fun. i'm not very good at all, but i think i've been improving! my best accomplishment is getting a 2 frame with duck hunt online one time haha.

the competitive scene isn't huge in sydney australia but i've been looking into attending my first tournament sometime. maybe when i learn to drive and can drive myself to places i'll finally be able to haha. that being said, i hope i get super into the competitive scene now! thanks for reading :)
Hi Tommy, welcome!

Top Bottom