• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's this new room for?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
As the title implies the rating room is for rating teams (RMT) and rating pokemon (RTP). Everything else still goes in the pokecenters main page.

If you created a topic and it dissapeared it's because I hate topics that are only posted so somone can say "First"!

With a new room comes new rules. This is actually an old one but it needs to be resatated. Ease up on the RMTs. It's cool if you need to make a new one but there's really no reason for you to create a new one every week.

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
Man, thanks so much for making this room. So many people make RMT's*coughWii4MiiIloveCelebi*. Sometimes 2 a week. It just gets crowded. Now the regular Pokecenter will be easier to read. Gracias.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I'm glad my suggestion was taken into account. This should definitely make things a little bit easier to find and make it all organized :p

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Man, thanks so much for making this room. So many people make RMT's*coughWii4MiiIloveCelebi*. Sometimes 2 a week. It just gets crowded. Now the regular Pokecenter will be easier to read. Gracias.
O Wiily?

Anyways, I agree this room was needed.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom