• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the matter, Scared? Wolf Tournament, Tournament Done, I R Winner :)

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Sorry man, GG's though, I hope you'll play in the next one, it will most likely be a doubles tournament.

Good job to all who participated

D

Deleted member

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Koskinator won the tourney but if anyone still wants to play I would be happy to fight you. Snad was 2nd and for 3rd and 4th I would need to play whoever else lost in the semifinals.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
3-2 in my favour at the end. It would have been 3-0, on the 3rd match I was at 42% and snad was at 140%, both 1 stock each, I was just going for spikes, but I went for one at the wrong time and couldn't recover, he proceeded to win the next 2 matches and then I beat him on the last one. GG's

And yes, the next one will be, a Wolf only doubles tournament :D

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
That seems like it would be tough to arrange with all the noshows in this one. Would the partners be random or would we get to choose our own? And im serious if anyone wants a fight just pm/aim me!

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Heh now, Kos. I had 2 really low suicides in frist 2 games, thats major reason you won those games. Don't make it sound like you had only suicide.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Damit I really need to play online...I need to get that **** router tomorrow. No excuses. Kos, Im pming you when I get that crap dude, and im going to have aim ready too so you better be on lol. BTW, when the doubles tourney should probably be like two weeks after the singles to make it more suspensful since that gives the players time to practice.

Top Bottom