• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the matter, Scared? Wolf Tournament, Tournament Done, I R Winner :)

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
4 pm mountain time? thats GMT minus how many hours?

ok, it will be saturday, where will i contact my opponent?

i would propose this... to use the smashbrawk rankings tourney chat (most the times its empty) and just the 16 participants go into the room to talk and arrange the matches

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
oh, and for those asking, mountain time is one hour ahead of pacific time, as in for pacific coast people, the tourny will begin at 3

anomalous

Smash Rookie
I was just thinking, maybe I could fill in if there's a no-show. That might be too much trouble though, and it could get a little complicated, so it's fine if you don't feel like it. Not to mention I'm asking so late into the process.

anomalous

Smash Rookie
Thanks for your request doc; if it's alright with you, Kosk, my information is as follows

anomalous
wii
3394-3213-0113
AIM: anamylous

Again, thanks for the consideration.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Unfortunate for me, I can't do this anymore. I have a breakdance session exactly at 4pm which I must attend :(

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
^My opponent...

Though I don't want to just pass, I have no interest in winning the tournament by default.

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
don't worry, i'm sure the other oponents you'll face will give you a run for your money xP

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Oh loup incase you didnt know already, Doc has dropped out and you will now be facing anomalous, he should contact you within a day or so

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
yea, he sent me an instant message earlier today, right before i came here.

thanks for the heads up though.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok guys, got some rather troubling news. My computer in my room has blue screened again and refuses to turn on. I have to use my parents computer downstairs, all I have is msn on this computer (DK_33@hotmail.com) and I can't download aim, so anyone wanting to tell me results will have to post them here or tell me on msn if you have msn. Ill try my best to get my computer working as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
wait, what is your msn name? O.o i only see your AIM listed.

well, worse comes to worse i'll just post here. it's in like 10 minutes anyway xP

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll use this thread. As you know Snadmonkey won the first round against gamer-Azen. So just let me know who I play next and I'll go from there.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Snadmonkey wins over El Padrino. Let me know who my next opponent is when its known.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok, snad is in the quarters, Im waiting for contact from Lada or Letterbomb about their matches, whoever contacts me first will likely get the bye, and that will be your opponent sess

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
So uh, is this tournie even going? Been over an hour since last match, shouldn't take longer than 15-20 minutes from one round to the next.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Alright, I've also had enough of these no shows.
I bye myself because havocnetwork hasnt shown.
I bye sess because lada and letterbomb havent shown
I bye edde because aqeuitas cant get online
I bye anamalous because his opponents arent here

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
i think for the next one, you should wait a half hour TOPS before byeing. i'd rather it was like 20 mins though. if people can't show up on time, that's their fault.

anomalous

Smash Rookie
So sessh and snad can have their semi-final, you have edde, winner fights anom, winner of that fights winner of sessh and snad's fight.

edit:
I think people need to check in to the tourney first, and then they get grace periods. If they're not here at the beginning of the tourney, within maybe 5-10 minutes of the startup period, then they're just making it slow for everyone else. I also have somewhere to go, not immediately, but in a bit.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
God i Hate yoshi's island so much, why did that have to be the stage we played on mulitple times. Grrr.

Top Bottom