• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the Coolest Game Song You Can Play?

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
What's the coolest game song you can play on any instrument?

For me, it's Fog/Mist from Persona 4. It sounds awesome, and it's a lot of fun to play on electric guitar.

What about you guys?

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Cave Story - Plantation (Main Theme)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If this was back during the days that I played the Violin, I would say the main theme of Fire Emblem.

In addition, I remember me and my friend played Saria's Theme from The Legend of Zelda series on the Keyboard way back in high school.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
No hablo piano anymore, but I used to be able to play "Heartful Cry," "Here's Some Weapons" and "Burn my Dread" semi-well on piano. Oh, and the Phoenix Wright Justice for All Courtroom Lobby theme.

Now, the only three songs (out of the many songs I used to play) I still know are the Onett theme, the Earthbound drugstore theme, and "Wicked Child" from Castlevania.

My answer, in short, is Wicked Child.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
No hablo piano anymore, but I used to be able to play "Heartful Cry," "Here's Some Weapons" and "Burn my Dread" semi-well on piano. Oh, and the Phoenix Wright Justice for All Courtroom Lobby theme.

Now, the only three songs (out of the many songs I used to play) I still know are the Onett theme, the Earthbound drugstore theme, and "Wicked Child" from Castlevania.

My answer, in short, is Wicked Child.
Dangit. Now the Onett music is back in my head. Forever.

Also, nice Bacanno! Avater/name

amorphous bob

Smash Rookie
NNID
mymainman
3DS FC
4828-5358-4805
Dire dire docks from super mario 64
sounds good on me piano but i like to use a keyboard and looping pedal for fun stuff too

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I can whistle any good game song while I listen to it. But by heart... Fragrance Of Dark Coffee.

finalark

SNORLAX
Back when I was into piano (this was when I was thirteen or so, meaning it was a long, long time ago) I used to be able to play this:

I haven't played in eight plus years, but I still have some muscle memory for this piece. It's actually a lot of fun to play.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I play ocarina. It's a very calming instrument. :link64:

There's three songs I tend to play more than any other;

Last edited:

Dandy_here

Smash Journeyman
Does the one song from The smash doc count, the one that played during Isai v Ken. If not then The next episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom