• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the biggest tournament other than Gigs and big tourneys in VA

OverLade

Smash Hero
Because it turns out a last minute family trip was planned and I can't go on the 27th.

But I WILL still go to a major tourney either this month or next month, and I want one where I can still do all my money matches etc...

I'm really pissed off because I have a lot of Money matches and ish planned and I have no intention of backing down on any of my challenges.

So Im asking, are there any bigish tournaments besides gigs planned between now and January. I need to be able to MM xYz and Seibrik most importantly.

So please let me know whats happnening where because I am NOT backing down or making excuses, something just came up and I have no choice but to miss gigs. >_>

I'm leaving for VA on the 19th of December, must be before that.

If there are any tournies in VA between the 19th and New years eve, please let me know as well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
november gigs? 11/29. That will probably be the next tourney you'll see both seibrik and xYz at

The only brawl tourneys between now and the 19th are arcade renaissance in orlando on saturday, november brawl gigs on 11/29, and the play n trade tourney on 12/6 in orlando down the street from gigs

OverLade

Smash Hero
november gigs? 11/29. That will probably be the next tourney you'll see both seibrik and xYz at

The only brawl tourneys between now and the 19th are arcade renaissance in orlando on saturday, november brawl gigs on 11/29, and the play n trade tourney on 12/6 in orlando down the street from gigs
I can't make november gigs either. My mom is planning a party, and I absolutely CAN'T go anywhere because I have to host.

Will this play and trade tourney be legit? last time I got 8th because the rules were horrible. 1 round, battlefield only, 5 minutes, one character throughout.

CO18

Smash Hero
I can't make november gigs either. My mom is planning a party, and I absolutely CAN'T go anywhere because I have to host.

Will this play and trade tourney be legit? last time I got 8th because the rules were horrible. 1 round, battlefield only, 5 minutes, one character throughout.
Oh yeah i forgot about the pnt. Yeah its legit. same rules as gigs

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

no, its legit. its being ran by the people who run gigs..just at a play n trade. I dont think seibrik will be there though, as he seems to have his own tourney in SFL that day

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh yeah i forgot about the pnt. Yeah its legit. same rules as gigs
Excuse me while I butter up my parents so I can beg them to take me to this.

I guess I'll have to save Seibrik and xYz for later, unless they're willing to come here just to MM me. After all, I have no chance of beating two of FL's greatest players. :p

TEAAMMMM AFFFRIICCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
screw the pnt tourny and come to mine. Pnt's happen all the time. Mine r never and will have melée AND brawl. So, everyone forget pnt, gdx, remember why have two tiny ones wen we can get one big one.

We wouldn't want another brawl wars on our hands now would we?

OverLade

Smash Hero
screw the pnt tourny and come to mine. Pnt's happen all the time. Mine r never and will have melée AND brawl. So, everyone forget pnt, gdx, remember why have two tiny ones wen we can get one big one.

We wouldn't want another brawl wars on our hands now would we?
Isn't that in South Florida? That's like 5 hours away, as opposed to Orlando being 2 hours max.

If you're not coming to this one, then don't sweat it, we'll get our MM. But Im teaming with CO and we gotta do it here.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
It's cool man, brawl aint going no where... You'll continue to get better while i play brawl from time to time, but i'll still take a poop on your MK son! Get at MEee

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's cool man, brawl aint going no where... You'll continue to get better while i play brawl from time to time, but i'll still take a poop on your MK son! Get at MEee
Lol don't worry about me gettin better, I'd worry about not getting rusty yourself. :p

But I'd rather get some Meta action in before he's banned (hopefully), and if I could have it my way, I'd like to be the cause of him being banned in FL. :p

Top Bottom