• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best feeling when you play Captain Falcon?

Mastodon

Smash Apprentice
>be me
>opponent is at 60%
>knee him in the mouth
>he DI's up like a good player should
>moonwalk (haters gon hate)
>reverse knee
>#MLGrekt360noscope420blazeitthuglife

...but usually: any stomp -> knee, or moonwalk into aerials while edgeguarding.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Smash Cadet
up air to double jump knee. they know when they dun goofed and DI'd the up air in.
while recovering, tech wall to up b hug
suicide side b kills

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
When Falcon mains get mad because I play Falcon like Sheik. I absolutely love f-tilt edgeguards and meaty tech-chases into f-throw off-stage.

Last edited:

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
Pretty much any Knee smash combo or bair/dair edgeguard, followed by a taunt. I think the best feeling though is when I knock my opponent off the right side of the stage and then do a "facing-left" taunt just as my opponent loses a stock. It's like a Power Rangers moment when they pose just as the monster blows up.

Boardwalk

Smash Cadet
i usually go for both directions. especially on pokemon stadium. it is like youre saluting the entire crowd

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
D-Throw -> Dropzone Knee. Best feeling in the world unless you accidentally knee too late, get a reverse knee that hits them back on-stage, and SD.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
dropzone reverse bair -> knee
it happened only once in my life, but that's all i really asked for anyway

0Room

Smash Lord
Getting a combo to go from behind -> stock up
So like you're behind a significant percent then get a good read or two to take the stock

Molma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3652-0643-3937
Knee combos are always great, and I personally had some hype kills against space animals via dairing the middle of their side-B. My best moment was going against a friend's fox. He took a stock off of me at 60ish percent in BF, I was in the respawn zone above him on the left platform. He got a call and I paused for him. Afterwards with a confirmation, I unpaused, dropped down, Knee'd him in the face, he flew to the right, I dashed and lundged at him with a full hop dair and nipple-spiked his side-B (mid dash), winning the match. That moment is eternal in my campus.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
Speedrunning through 1p mode can be quite satisfying with Falcon...well on normal difficulty at least (high level cpus are just frustrating at times). I like to go through classic and adventure mode in the fastest and most stylish way possible. Today I was playing through Adventure mode and I destroyed the two small DKs by up smashing both of them, then following it up with a side b and finally a knee smash which KOed both of them simultaneously. That was pretty rad (too bad I couldn't record it).

Then when I got to Giga Bowser, I managed to eventually get him off the stage with a knee but he came back. As he climbed back up, I hit him with another knee, knocking him off to the other side and as he was coming back, I falcon punched him to finish the job. I seriously need a capture card because that was one of my best runs.

Last edited:

Ritter7124

Smash Rookie
Those 0 to death combos on spacies with hard reads and falcon punch their fB's

gets me right in the feels.

Taka.

Smash Rookie
Weak knee firefoxes or firebirds.
Reverse up-air ganondorf-style.
And f-tilt and u-tilt edgeguards.

Light-shield Z-Trick for stylepoints.

Also up-throw -> jab -> regrab is awesome vs spacies.

Mastodon

Smash Apprentice
Was playing a set (best of 5) yesterday with a fellow smasher (falco main) who's an overall better player than I am. We're both on the last stock, I get a throw and regrab on the edge, then dthrow -> run off knee for the kill.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
i have a new addition

dthrow spacie -> they fall through the tree under pokemon stadium -> stomp them when they try to up-b back to stage
#grime

NFST4R

Smash Cadet
NNID
NFEEMNOMM
3DS FC
1263-6876-0095
Whenever I read tech roll with a knee and kill I get a boner so big it comes alive and starts playing falcon at Hax level.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Doing a 0 to death combo against falco, not only you feel saf, but you also overcome your nemesis at the same time.

Last edited:

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday I played Falcon and my brother played Falco. It was on FD, last stock. He was at 0% and I was at 100.

He was near the ledge, I did a down throw, knee, side B kill. BEST, FEELING, EVER.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
My brother mains Fox and whenever he's off stage, he'll usually recover with a side B. He'll even jump off the stage then side B back just to keep a safe distance away from me. Then recently, I took his Fox to FD with my Falcon. I managed to knock him off stage but not far enough. He came back and this time I read his recovery. He side B'd back on stage and I punished him with a Falcon punch. After that, he destroyed his remaining two stocks and I had to stop playing Falcon or he would have left :laugh:

Last edited:

Dandy_here

Smash Journeyman
The jizzaro flame. Dair as many times as possible. Then instead of up b, I will taunt, then if they tech in place or miss an aerial while coming back to the stage, then I up b.
Or just hit 4 knees in a row, that works too

Top Bottom