• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats gonna be the best attack of the NEXT GAME??

pikapower!

Smash Cadet
we all know the best attack of super smash brother melee: pikachu's thunder down + b attack, (for the n00bs it's where he calls down lightning and it sends everyone flyin')! but in the new one who do you think will have the BEST ATTACK??

i think pikachu will or pichu whoevers lightning is MORE POWERFUL because lightning is one of the best!!! :chuckle:

soaz

Smash Ace
For the noobs that might be the best attack but that is far from the truth. Anyway we cant say what the best attack will be since we havent even gotten to know every character that will be in the game.

pikapower!

Smash Cadet
well if you wanna get technical with a pika expert then you gotta notice how the ratius of the lightning attack AND the high damage it does AND the lighting that comes down all makes it the best move!

:) trust me i know ive been playin a while

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
Meh i think the knee is better, comes out quicker, its comboable and it's just plain cool.

Oh and so im on topic: For brawl probably one of the final smashes :) probably giga bowser.

pikapower!

Smash Cadet
I thought we were talking about moves in general not pikachu's moves?
we should just talk about pikachus moves. i mean we can talk about others if you want but pikachu definitly has the best moves and is porbably the best character so hes the funnest to talk about!

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
we should just talk about pikachus moves. i mean we can talk about others if you want but pikachu definitly has the best moves and is porbably the best character so hes the funnest to talk about!

O_o

-__-

sigh...

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Excuse me?
THE BEST ATTACK IN MELEE WAS THE KNEE.
KNEE > ALL

And, in Brawl, Falcon's Knee will RETURN.
AND IT WILL STILL BE
Knee > All
:[

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Datz Weirp. It's pintless to talk about what move will be the strongest since all of the characters haven't even had a chance to be played yet, and that's Sakurai's choice.

pikapower!

Smash Cadet
oh and pikachus b attack with the little bold of lightning or whatever is the best projectile by far because it climbs on walls! did you guys ever notice how it climbs up walls and stuff?

TMS

Smash Journeyman
You are in serious need of a Falcon Punch.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
oh and pikachus b attack with the little bold of lightning or whatever is the best projectile by far because it climbs on walls! did you guys ever notice how it climbs up walls and stuff?
No, it does not climb up walls. It does not even move. As a matter of fact, that attack is an optical illusion and does not exist. Regaurdless, Fox's Blaster is the best projectile.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
I lol'd

As for the best move in brawl probably a final smash, which one though?

Super Sonic looks pretty strong, maybe VOLT TACKLE LOL

Tobi-

Smash Ace
either he is one mega newbie or someone who made a second account just to act funny.

Hope you know if you get IP banned, both your accounts will be permanently gone. If you are really someone new, then wow.

No idea why you are obsessed with pikachu and pichu. Theres going to be like 5 pokemon in brawl, so you should like that.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
well if you wanna get technical with a pika expert then you gotta notice how the ratius of the lightning attack AND the high damage it does AND the lighting that comes down all makes it the best move!

:) trust me i know ive been playin a while

Dude, RADIUS??? It's very very thin.

Mr, Pika expert, you don't know your favorite move that well.

High Damage? ok I might just give it to you, besides the fact you have to be RIGHT NEXT to Pikachu for it to have High damage, otherwise it has little damage and knockback. Thunder isn't the worst, but definently not the best. and have you seen it miss if your under a platform? oh and I shouldn't talk about the lag.

You've just been knighted.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by pikapower!

Ok, if you wanna talk projectiles, Samus has Pikachu ROOKED in projectiles. regardless whether or not Pikachu's little bolt climbs anywhere, a charge shot or missle is better

Again, realize you've just been knighted

dbz22

Smash Apprentice
Why o why you like pokemon so much is a mystery, hey talk to my brother on aim and now you have another pikaantic. the pokemon movies are blah and the pikachu is not that good. Falcon punch is the best move. I knock out many with it. thunder well harms a little. Snake will dominate to.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
in melee it was roys reg fully charaged B, in Brawl, Who know, WE HAVN'T PLAYED IT YET!
That took too long to charge, therefore, the Falcon Punch is much better. You're right though, we have no way of knowing in Brawl so why he made a thread on this, I do not know.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Yeah. I'd say he's my best but I've been using Samus more lately because I love her style. But anytime I want to actually win, I whip out Marth.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Noone is this stupid. Failtroll is FAAAAAIIIILLL. GTFO my smash.
And this is one of the many reasons why we need a sage feature. (Hey Gimpy, see if you can pull a string or 2 with the owner? Please?)

Top Bottom