• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats been your favorite Dojo update?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i would like to know what everyones favorite update has been on the dojo.whether it was sonic, wifi battles, stage builder or whatever!id like to hear everyones opinions.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i would have to say my favorite so far would be between the confirmation of online play and sonic XD

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Uh well.. I can't say, all are good to me. There is one I am anticipating but I guess its gotta be...

Sonic.

-Onyx

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
Snake's FS, actually. For whatever reason, reading about it snapped me out of the somewhat jaded state of mind I'd developed about the game as a result of a lot of the speculative bull****, and got me really excited about it again.

In terms of updates I was just really happy about, I'd say Dedede, PictoChat, and the Zelda medley.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Snake's FS, actually. For whatever reason, reading about it snapped me out of the somewhat jaded state of mind I'd developed about the game as a result of a lot of the speculative bull****, and got me really excited about it again.

In terms of updates I was just really happy about, I'd say Dedede, PictoChat, and the Zelda medley.
hah snakes final smash?wow didnt see that coming.doesnt really makes sense to me but hey its a preference :)

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
hah snakes final smash?wow didnt see that coming.doesnt really makes sense to me but hey its a preference :)
Not sure it had anything to do with the update itself - just something about it got me really psyched about the game again.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Pokemon Trainer and Pikmin & Olimar.

The Ice Climbers update was awesome, too.

Shuma

Smash Hero
When Deoxis was pokeballed.

"Now, this one is popular"

He, Sakurai is a sadistic as-shole.

Shuma

Smash Hero
'course not, the only pokemon i actually like is Mewtwo. And those of the first generation because thei're not made of fail and aids.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
You Must Recover!

Just Kidding. Ike was my favorite, only because I had a dream that I was playing as him in melee after beating Path of Radiance (waaaay before the Wii came out) When he was confirmed I was "way too happy that day" as one of my friends told me.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
You Must Recover!

Just Kidding. Ike was my favorite, only because I had a dream that I was playing as him in melee after beating Path of Radiance (waaaay before the Wii came out) When he was confirmed I was "way too happy that day" as one of my friends told me.
too bad hes garb =0

Arymo

Smash Rookie
King Dedede just made me really happy.

Sonic too but in a different way because it was just so huge and unexpected.

My Music also got me excited because of thinking of how many songs will be in it and seeing The Dark World song in Bridge Of Eldrin stage.

Widescreen support because I had just got a big widescreen TV days before it was update tehhh

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I've always dreamed of an All-Star Nintendo epic Story mode and here it is! Subspace Emissary.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I would say "You must recover", but it's already been said 3 times... curses.

Seriously? It's tied between Sonic and X: Tunnel Scene. Awesome piece of music right there.

Top Bottom