• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's a Meteor Smash + How do I find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
When I play Project M, people say that a meteor smash can knock people out effectively but why is that? Also, how can I discover what move is a meteor smash on my character without searching it?

Thor

Smash Champion
I considered trying to explain it, but just read this: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Meteor_smash

Also you probably shouldn't make an entire thread for questions like this - just go to the Q&A forums and ask there (the "Ask a question, get an answer" or whatever they're called).

EDIT: Since you appear to main Pikachu in Brawl, I'll tell you that Pikachu has no meteor smashes (unless you count footstools).

Last edited:

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I considered trying to explain it, but just read this: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Meteor_smash

Also you probably shouldn't make an entire thread for questions like this - just go to the Q&A forums and ask there (the "Ask a question, get an answer" or whatever they're called).

EDIT: Since you appear to main Pikachu in Brawl, I'll tell you that Pikachu has no meteor smashes (unless you count footstools).
Thanks, I'll remember to ask things on the Q&A

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Why would you search for it.. it's always down air unless it's Luigi's taunt. Plus you posted this in the wrong forum.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
It's not "always dair" - DK's fair does this, neither MK nor Pika's dair do this, Snake's fair does this, Lucas's bair does this... you might benefit from reading that article too... or at least the list of meteors at the bottom of it....

Mod should probably lock thread before this goes any farther...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom