• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's a Main? - A KRDsonic "Combo" video.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I really liked all of that sheik stuff :) It seems like you're really good at getting in people's face and stopping all of their attacks. Good stuff!

4L3X

Smash Rookie
I liked the ice climbers spike. How do you do that anyway?

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
You should main as Sheik and second everything else. Saying you don't have a main is saying everything is secondary for you anyways and there need to be more Sheiks.D:

As far as your good and bad clips scale. I'd say it was pretty even.:p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
You should main as Sheik and second everything else. Saying you don't have a main is saying everything is secondary for you anyways and there need to be more Sheiks.D:

As far as your good and bad clips scale. I'd say it was pretty even.:p
I think of my Ice Climbers and Sheik as co-mains. I just use whichever of the two in a first match in tournys based on who I feel more comfortable using that day.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Wow. I am humbled. I think its awesome to not have one main. It makes counter-picking easier. Good song, too.

Top Bottom