• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what's a good blissey moveset?

asob4

Smash Champion
anything that doesn't involve breeding lol too lazy but if i must
so far what i'm sure of is
T-wave/sing
softboiled
?????
?????

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
How about CM Bliss?

Calm Mind
Softboiled
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Smogon Standard:
Ice Beam
Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Sing/ Thunder Wave

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
How about CM Bliss?

Calm Mind
Softboiled
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
this isn't worth the risk.........one good physical fighting move would take blissey down........i think that t-wave/softboiled/aromatherapy/seismic toss is the best choice of moveset

i've seen it in action before.......it works quite well, a lot of the time

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
this isn't worth the risk.........one good physical fighting move would take blissey down........i think that t-wave/softboiled/aromatherapy/seismic toss is the best choice of moveset

Can't one good Fighting move take down any Blissey? I forgot to mention, CMBliss is Bold and has 252 EVs in Defense.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice

A Bliss without Ice Beam is probably the same. Stoss < Ice Beam. But Stoss > TWave..

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
And...

TWave < Sing.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Sing > Twave IMO.
T wave gets you ***** by Electivire. Sing is great for shutting down their Blissey counter that they switch in. Also Blissey has no trouble at all throwing off random sings, as all it has to do is switch into any special sweeper and sing away.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Sing > Twave IMO.T wave gets you ***** by Electivire. Sing is great for shutting down their Blissey counter that they switch in. Also Blissey has no trouble at all throwing off random sings, as all it has to do is switch into any special sweeper and sing away.
That's kinda what I said, and that's the reason why TWave < Sing. Also, Sing hits all the Ground types.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
... and I said Stoss > TWave. Sing.. A lot of pokémons gets Hypnosis. And thanks to sleep clause, one sleeping move is probably enough in a team. And any pokémon with Hypnosis > Bliss with Sing.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
... and I said Stoss > TWave. Sing.. A lot of pokémons gets Hypnosis. And thanks to sleep clause, one sleeping move is probably enough in a team. And any pokémon with Hypnosis > Bliss with Sing.
Why not have both? In this gen, Aromatherapy isn't as useful as it was in DP.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Why not have both? In this gen, Aromatherapy isn't as useful as it was in DP.
Eh, lol? Why shouldn't it?

* Hypnosis got better accuracy, and probably every team will have a pokémon with a sleep move.
* Thunder Wave is a TM.
* Will-o-Wisp is also a TM.

So really, I don't see any reason to remove Aromatheraphy. And lategame, this can really end a match, in statuswars and such.

Tallgeese*

Smash Cadet
Seismic Toss/Heal Bell/Softboiled/Thunder Wave <---This is standard.
Without Seismic Toss or Heal Bell, your best bet would probably be...
Thunder Wave/Wish/Protect/Ice Beam

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm thinking of using the following moveset, after seeing it being used at the GS tournament:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature ( + Defense, - Attack)
Serene Grace
252 Defense / 252 Special Attack
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy/Heal Bell
- Softboiled

Serence Grace allows Blissey to increase Special Attack with Charge Beam every turn. IMO, this is better than CM Blissey because nothings going to hit Blissey with Special Attacks, and Charge Beam allows you to attack and increase stats.

Let me know if theres something wrong with this.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Aromatherapy is better than Heal Bell because, although they do the same thing, Heal Bell doesn't effect Pokemon with the ability, Soundproof. But, if you can't get Aromatherapy, you can slip by with Heal Bell.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom