• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what'd u dream last night?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dreamed my girlfriend was back in town, and we had some family get to gether at my house (which was different my real house), and friends/fam was over...but we were just trying to find a place to have sex in privacy. so we went to a car (no clue whos)and started, but people came around and was like "hey guys! ya'll coming eat?"
so we decided to go further away. we ran. found a big tree. people were climbing this tree. dozens of people. we couldn't see too high, because it was so thick...but it was like a line of ants just moving up the tree. so we climbed up. The higher we got, there were more 'floor panels'...slowly turned into a tree house, people running around everywhere...but we kept climbing higher. rooms were developing, and higher, they had electricity, doors, modernized rooms, kept going higher, it was like a hotel.

then i was having a threesome w/ my girlfriend and Bulma (dbz), i think in the bed of a truck. bulma was cowgirling me slowly, while my gf sitting on my chest, leaned forward making out with me.
i actually very rarely dream of sex...so it was interesting. also, i was looking up hentai before i fell asleep.
how was ur dream?

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I dreamed I was some king in like the 1800's with denim jeans and TV's. I also had a lot of harems, but my queen was some hot Phoenician chick and we spooned while watching Casablanca.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
To keep it short... I keep having dreams of my near future where things either turn out bad or good (real spiritual stuff)...:027:

Umby

Smash Master
I dreamed that N64 had online play, and that I beat M2K and DSW at Diddy Kong Racing. Then M2K came over and we watched Inside Man.The movie was acting up, so I went to go clean it. When I turned around, a marshmallow was sitting in place of where M2K had been.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i dreamed my girlfriend was back in town, and we had some family get to gether at my house (which was different my real house), and friends/fam was over...but we were just trying to find a place to have sex in privacy. so we went to a car (no clue whos)and started, but people came around and was like "hey guys! ya'll coming eat?"
so we decided to go further away. we ran. found a big tree. people were climbing this tree. dozens of people. we couldn't see too high, because it was so thick...but it was like a line of ants just moving up the tree. so we climbed up. The higher we got, there were more 'floor panels'...slowly turned into a tree house, people running around everywhere...but we kept climbing higher. rooms were developing, and higher, they had electricity, doors, modernized rooms, kept going higher, it was like a hotel.

then i was having a threesome w/ my girlfriend and Bulma (dbz), i think in the bed of a truck. bulma was cowgirling me slowly, while my gf sitting on my chest, leaned forward making out with me.
i actually very rarely dream of sex...so it was interesting. also, i was looking up hentai before i fell asleep.
how was ur dream?
I giggled soooo hard when Bulma came in. XD

Top Bottom