• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you want in the 4th SSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashMaiden

Smash Cadet
I searched for this and found no other thread so...

:confused:What would you want in the next Legendary Smash Game.:confused:
One thing I want is a better Custom Stage Builder, Kyrstal as playable character, and maybe they could make Masterhand a playable character without any AR needed.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I am a noob to these boards. What is *facepalm* and I don't appreciate your use of Christ.
Facepalm basically means "Ugh, this is stupid."

Problem is, this topic is posted all the time, and then always locked by the mods.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
A 3rd SSB is fine too.
Also threads about ssb4 aren't supposed to be in the brawl section.
So you'll have to wait til the ssb4 section comes out to post your your ideas.
Or maybe write a mail to Sakurai.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Sure people want new/better characters and stuff, but Brawl just came out and people are allready thinking about SSB4? @_@

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Then let the other people do it, no one forces you to make a stupid post, which I'm sure mods look down upon.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
Then let the other people do it, no one forces you to make a stupid post, which I'm sure mods look down upon.

A) im not here to impress mods :p
B) someone made a post with just a picture, at least i said something

Crazy Chaos

Smash Cadet
costumes for every character
Jigglypuff gone, Mewtwo back
more yoshi/pikachu/lucario colors
enhanced stage builder (a litle less of the useless space around objects)
some uber secret stuff that is hard to obtain
downloads from online
better online quality
smarter CPUs

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
Master Hand and crazy hand do not need to be playable... although I did play as Master Hand in Melee using action replay, but of course it locks up the game in the end. It was weird controlling Master Hand, because the same buttons did different things different times. Basically, Master Hand is NOT meant to be a playable character and some people have ridiculous ideas as to who should be playable *cough*Ridley*cough*.

HOWEVER, one thing I would REALLY like to see in SSB4, more than anything, is more subcharacters. You know, like Pokemon Trainer, Samus and Zelda. For example, Link could be Adult Link / Child Link, or even more awesome you could play as Zora Link, Deku Link, etc. but I think the Zoras, Gorons and other Zelda characters could work as characters on their own. Ganondorf needs his moveset totally redone. He needs, more than anything, to have the most famous move he's used in almost every Zelda game (ALttP, OoT, WW) and that is to create this magic orb above his head that shoots at an enemy and then they can of course knock it back at Ganondorf and he can knock it back at them, just have some good old Zelda vs. Ganondorf fights, except with anyone vs. Ganondorf. Also, make it random to where once in awhile it create alot of little magic balls instead (again, ala OoT, etc.) Why they made Ganondorf's moved based of Captain Falcon's in the first place is beyond me. Also, Pikachu could have sub characters like Pichu (why not?) and Raichu. Sub characters would be unlockable.
I would never recommend getting rid of old characters. People always want more and more characters, so why get rid of old ones? That just means less characters. Actually, there is one case in which I would recommend getting rid of old ones: to make room for more, better characters.
And yes, the stage builder needs more to it. Like, the ability to flip objects vertically or 90 degrees; and select what type of stage it is, like brawl, target smash, multi-man brawl, adventure, whatever. Maybe not everything, but at least brawl and target smash. But of course, if they could manage to do everything, that would be fantastic.
It's funny, Sakurai acts like Brawl is the epitome of Smash Bros. You know what, Sakurai? You did a good job with brawl, it's a great game, but if you didn't have anything to do with the next Smash Bros, I would be just fine with that. Maybe then we could actually get an online leaderboard. Odd, isn't it? The most competitive Nintendo game lacks an online leaderboard whereas Metroid for the DS has a leaderboard (or at least it did, I haven't checked since I played the game last, which was shortly after I bought it). Oh, well, if Sakurai didn't work on it, we wouldn't have had Snake, so that's good.
I'm sure alot of people here know already, but Iwata, currently Nintendo's president, originally programmed Smash Bros 64 himself, so that why I believe Nintendo can make another Smash just fine without Sakruai's help. In fact, I don't want him to work on the next Smash Bros. game. He can go work on his xbox project now. (Master chief versus... wait, what other mascots are on xbox?)

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
1. Less repetive 1-p storyline
2. Shadow playable, Tails, at least assist trophy (He was actually going to be, but he was left out for ???)
3. Maybe Storyline actually taking place in the characters Universes?
4. Get rid of Olimar (I strongly dislike you...you little spaceman!)

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
2. Shadow playable
4. Get rid of Olimar

You must be kidding. Shadow playable = Disaster. If Smash Bros 4 ever becomes existent, there shouldnt be another Sonic rep. But if there absolutely had to be one, it would have to be Tails, for the reason he has been around for almost as long as Sonic himself, hes Sonic's sidekick, and he is the 2nd most well-known character in the Sonic series.

And Olimar was a great choice for Smash Bros. Brings something new and unique.

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Smash Apprentice
South Africa, Guateng, next to the street and in t
You must be kidding. Shadow playable = Disaster. If Smash Bros 4 ever becomes existent, there shouldnt be another Sonic rep. But if there absolutely had to be one, it would have to be Tails, for the reason he has been around for almost as long as Sonic himself, hes Sonic's sidekick, and he is the 2nd most well-known character in the Sonic series.

And Olimar was a great choice for Smash Bros. Brings something new and unique.
I agree that shadow shouldn't be in the game, I think he's a loser, I'm surprised they didn't make Amy an assist trophy.

Shadow playable = disaster.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
All previous characters playable with their own movesets.
One more third party character (Geno seems pretty popular)
Saki (the assist trophy) playable fighter
More music (the Brawl songs were fantastic!)
Costumes for almost everyone
More villains and females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom