• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you think of this idea Sheik boards?

Sukai

Smash Champion
I did this over at the Fox boards and everyone there was pretty okay with it, so I'm asking what would you Sheik mainers think of a thread dedicated to discussing what characters perfom well with Sheik in doubles?

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we need a thread dedicated to it and Villi already I believe brought up a thread topic a while ago discussing this.

I think we were all torn on whether or not Sheik is even good in doubles, but I don't know personally since I don't like doubles to much.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Not so much. It's not a big topic for Sheikers.

While we're here though, I was considering starting a Sheik WiFi Friend Finder, almost identical to the current Zelda version. I know there's a Sheik tournament placers finder, but not one for WiFi friendlies.

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
actually Ankoku locked that thread, so if you were going to plan on doing it you would have to do it for in person and wifi I think. An entire Who's who and where is where of Sheik players, etc.
If you need help with it I'd do so

Sukai

Smash Champion
Well, I don't want to make a thread that people with think is probably useless, if the majority is against it, I won't do it.

Top Bottom