• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you do for brawl?

sync

Smash Apprentice
To quote Achmed, "You kidding? I'd kill you for a Klondike bar."

But I wouldn't know, I have it preordered. XP

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna go there.

Actually, I don't think I'd do much. I can be patient. After playing it earlier, my nerves about the game are settled somewhat.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Wow Luke...

I don't know, I'd rather wait. That's part of the fun!

pud22

Smash Apprentice
...not much idk i haven't been as anxious since the flood of vids came in, it appeased my hunger.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Assuming i wouldn\'t go to jail get killed or shunned for the rest of my life i would commit genocide for that game. but only with those terms other wise i would just wait.

finalark

SNORLAX
lol at Blayde up there.

1: Anything that could get me thrown in prision is off limits.

2: Anything that I might regret later is also off limits.

It's just a game, I can wait... but if there was only one copy left in the world then the most I would do is.... eat.... a.... chilly pepper?

Moochero

Smash Cadet
I'd probably get my friends and myself to all pitch in twoards a japanese Wii + the game...and that's exactly what I did.

I would walk into my local Gamestop, ask for my reserved copy of Brawl that I've had for 7 months, give the guy 50 bucks, get my change, walk out and drive home.
Do you really feel an urge to be ridiculous? It's just a game.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
To get a copy of Brawl? I'd get on a train to Taipei, and hit the game stores in the Metro Underground Mall.

Just like I did two days ago. Do I need another one for something, or...?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Pay 5 extra bucks.

Edit:

@Above:

Funny how we posted the same thing at the same time.

Actually... creepy. *shudders*

iPsy

Smash Cadet
Foolishly bid on a Japanese Wii and Buyout a Japanese Copy on eBay not thinking that you may not get that Japanese Wii you bidded on.

Taicak

Smash Rookie
if you answered this question seriously, your lame as hell

I would wait tilll march 9th

Break

Smash Apprentice
I already plan to mod my Wii and download an illegal copy of Smash. As far as ethics go I don't give a s**t since I've already paid for my US release copy.

Srules

Smash Apprentice
I would... Gladly murder anyone who took any part in Disney's High School Musical and then send the bodies into space.
lol, well Ive lost a lot of sleep over this game already, and its not even out yet. Sigh haven't slept yet and its 8 in the morning. Well maybe thats because I have a research paper due today :laugh:

I might have to go the Gandhi route and say I will not eat until Sakurai sends me a copy of brawl FO FREE! Seriously I just might do it... u listen'n Sakurai?

Top Bottom