• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would never be in brawl?

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
You know with all the WTF stuff that Sakurai likes to put up on the dojo, maybe if we posted some WTF ideas here, they might be in Brawl? Ok, bad reasoning, but I would like to see what people can come up with.

-----------------------------------------------------

Homestarrunner - Omg. That would be awesome. But, never.

The Linux Penguin - I forgot the name lol. It would have like unlimited movesets.

The Banana - It's peanut butter jelly time!

What can YOU think about?

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
I agree. Anime as awesome, but I can't see them animated 3D like. For Naruto: Clash Of Ninja Revolution, they used Cell - Shading, which is probably the closest they will get into anything that looks good and is detailed.

I have another one! I have another one!

How about, the Verizon Wireless guy? The guy who supposedly leads the network?

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
What would never be in Brawl...? Hmmm....

My entire sig! :chuckle:
lmao at your sig. Guinness. :psycho:

Geno.

*awaits the fire and flames*
Fire and flames indeed. My username would be my standard, Geno98, but Geno is an ongoing thing here. Whenever I'm playing an MMO or something, I send out a shoutout saying,"Whoever knows where I got my name gets 3m," like 5 people show up. Geno's huge here, but he (Or it) needs more publicity, and his own game/tv show. Geno RULES!

Basmothel

Smash Cadet
Croc.

For those of who who don't know him/remember, he was a Playstation game whose advertisement was two pages or so, the first stating: "What'd Croc think of the competition?" and the second saying "Delicious" with a Mario hat, Sonic shoes, something Crash-related, and the like scattered around the cute little Croc. Think Tomb Raider guns, too.

He'd fit in so well with the franchise fighting each other theme, but never will be in. :p

aznhomieboi1689

Smash Cadet
NOT wants.

-Naruto
-Goku
-ANYTHING ANIME RELATED
-Master Chief
Goku!!!!! I would like to see Goku as a playable character or AT.

His moves:

B up: Instant transmission
Goku can transport upwards or which ever direction desired by instant transmission.

B side: Dragon Dash
Furiously dashes through enemies causing powerful attacks.

B down: Charge/Transformation
Charge power / transforms into Super Saiyan levels 1,2,3, and even 4. (Each transformation increases his speed and strength, but at each increase he will have a higher wait after using a powerful attack / stalls / he can stay at each level for a certain time, if he dies, or if he press B down again until he goes back to normal state)

B: Kamehameha wave
He will use a kamehameha wave, it will have more power when hes a higher level, and each time he uses it, it will take some time until he can use it again.

Final Smash: Dragon Fist
His most powerful attack, Dragon fist! He wil use dragon fist on any enemies who gets in his way.

I say thats a good moveset if you ask me :D

And if he is somehow in the game as AT, then he'll use dragon fist!

IF he is a playable character, then his friends/enemy will become AT's....hopefully Gohan will make an appearance!

But there, I know he doesnt have a chance, but one can dream huh?

mas369

Smash Apprentice
Master Chief
An all rock soundtrack (and not just video game music)
Online SSE co-op
me online (why, every broadband provider in the world, why haven't you given me a helping hand yet?)
anything you want

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Earthworm Jim (Too Awesome, and hasn't had agame come out in like ten years...)
Darth Vader (Already Booked for Soul Calibur 4. Seriously.)
Spider-Man (**** you Almighty Goat)

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Geno.

*awaits the fire and flames*
On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light,
In flames of death's eternal reign, we ride towards the fight.
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right.
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight.

:chuckle:

Anyway...DRAGONFORCE for brawl! That won't happen. Brawl can't have the hardest metal known to man.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Leonidas (I can hope though...)
Anything Halo Related.
My Music Loaded from an SD Card (Again, I can hope, right?)

Top Bottom