• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would never be in brawl?

Fumigator

Smash Rookie
WTF chars:
-Wart (Super Mario Bros. 2)
-Boggy B.
-Zaphod Bebblebrox
-Waldo (a la Where's Waldo)
-Rimmer (Cookie for the reference)
-Christopher Walkin

Just some that came to mind immediately. :)

Fumigator

Smash Rookie
...DRAGONFORCE for brawl! That won't happen. Brawl can't have the hardest metal known to man.
Dragonforce is what the best band in the world sounds like. In your head. When you're twelve.

:laugh: I kid, I kid. I love Dragonforce, although I don't particularly like the posers who listen to them now that they're semi-mainstream (not implying that you are one of said posers).

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Some people are really gonna hate me for saying this but...

Pac-man will never be in brawl!

I don't like megaman but I wouldn't mind it if he's in

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
i always think of things like, "Would i mind playing against that character?" most i'm ok with, but playing against someones Mii would just be annoying, Captain Olimar might be a bit annoying but im ok with him cause hes unique as **** and deserves to be in cause hes bringing new stuff to the table.

Also really unorthodox stages (none confirmed so far) would suck, no manga characters pls, no cell shading because it would look way out of place in a non-cell shaded world.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I disagree Pacman could have a chance in the next Smash game. T_T

Hmm...

Sora, Blaziken and Shadow. ;p

finalark

SNORLAX
I disagree Pacman could have a chance in the next Smash game. T_T

Hmm...

Sora, Blaziken and Shadow. ;p
I support all of the above, don't flame me. :)

EDIT: Oh, and thecatinthehat, I know what game you speak of.

When I heard the Darth Vader breathing that broke the entire serious nature of that trailer.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Croc.

For those of who who don't know him/remember, he was a Playstation game whose advertisement was two pages or so, the first stating: "What'd Croc think of the competition?" and the second saying "Delicious" with a Mario hat, Sonic shoes, something Crash-related, and the like scattered around the cute little Croc. Think Tomb Raider guns, too.

He'd fit in so well with the franchise fighting each other theme, but never will be in. :p
I love you.

Top Bottom