• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would it take, for you to switch from Samus to ZSS?

Yoshio!

Smash Rookie
i know, i know, she's probably just avialable after final Smash, not character. hypothetically, it takes more than boobs to get us out of the power suit, so which traits/abilities would ZSS need for you to take her as main?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i know, i know, she's probably just avialable after final Smash, not character. hypothetically, it takes more than boobs to get us out of the power suit, so which traits/abilities would ZSS need for you to take her as main?
i hate your SIG.
THIS IS SPARTA:ohwell:

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Umm... she moves like a Sheik.
And Sheik is Samus's mortal enimy, so no I don't think I'll ever willingly choose ZZS over Samus.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
1) Her not being top tier
2) Her not being main'd by everyone on Earth
3) Her having more technical potential than Samus

Yoshio!

Smash Rookie
1. she is available as a character
2. this belongs in the Brawl section

1. confirmed?
2. sort of, i mean, i AM just talking about Samus

now that you mention it, it would be pretty disencouraging if a lot of people used her, which has a good chance of happening >_<

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
ill probably never chosse zss over samus unless:
1. i find that she is really good
2. if i can use her better than samus.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd honestly do my best to learn both. I've always been sad that not as many people play both Zelda and Sheik. I know that's because Zelda is low tier, but it still saddens me that some Sheik players don't even seem to have a backup in the event that they need to be Zelda for a bit.

Top Bottom