• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your Brawl name be?

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Chess.

No, not to imply that I am such a imba Chess player.:p
My real name is Francesco.

Chess is my nickname by wich my friends call me, now in brawl it will finnaly be able.

Ches ftl >.<

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Yoyom, only beacayse yoyo is my main short name choice, and i wanted to make it 5 letters.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Cube. It'd be cubemario, but it won't fit.

EDIT: Oh and besides, everyone just calls me cube anyway, so it works out.

J18

Smash Journeyman
probly J18. short and sweet =]. but there are waaayyy too many cool words you could use. i'm gonna die choosing the right one.

Revven

FrankerZ
smk.

As much as that name is dying for me, I'm still going to use it. It has a nice ring to it and I like it. I've had it since 2001 and I'm sticking with it.

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
lol you guys have to choose your usernames for your brawl nicknames :(.

That's LAME.
Perhaps, but for some it's the most logical choice. Surely Gimpyfish isn't going to use the gamer tag SUE anytime soon.

I'd likely use Dust since it's been my tag since the original Pokemon days, though I had considered changing it up in case someone else comes up with that idea. Something like... Wmote might throw people off.

SilintNinjya

Smash Apprentice
Rkls

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I'll just make it in Japanese characters so then I can fit something looong.

higgins

Smash Apprentice
i was wondering if any one would know if you could have the same name but it had caps or something

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Eh, a couple choices that I'll eventually decide on...

ERIC (name)
EDOGG (nickname)
CIOUS (part of username)
FUZE (name in Melee)
VD (initials in username)
VIDDI (play of above tag)

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Well, in Melee I originally used my middle name, "HAYS" (weird middle name rite? lolo). I later changed it to "OH." because I use this screen name like everywhere.

Now that Brawl has 5 spaces, I might change it to "GIBDO", or go back to using my original, but spell it like "HAYZE" or something.

Sl1th

Smash Apprentice
I just went with my real name since its 4 letters, but now that it has been upped to 5 Im going to my forum name Sl1th

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
I'm stickin with TPV for sure. Aren't enough letters to get my whole name so just abbreviate it

Top Bottom