• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you guys do first when you'll play the game?

LastReaper

Smash Cadet
Me? I'll train first, then when I think I'll be ready, I'll smash through subspace emissary! Afterwards, I'll call all of my friends for a huge party! Drink beer and play till 5 o'clock in da morning!:psycho: lol What'll you guys do? Play some brawls first or getting through classic, etc.?

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
I'll be playing multiplayer with some friends. No SSE or 1-player for me (at least until everyone else falls asleep).

Siliril

Smash Rookie
First I'll unlock characters through SSE, then I'll spend the rest of the night and Monday in online wi-fi play. (I can't get the game till Sunday morning)

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Play a VS. mode match VS. a CPU and save a replay of it then go through classic then SSE.

Then I'll get my friends to come over tommorow.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Mario (me) VS. Level 3 Bowser, right off the bat; I haven't played the game in any form at all =O
I'll save the match with the recording option to use for future watching my first match of Brawl.

Oh, and a word of advice: Don't mix good Brawls with alcohol, just don't.
Don't make me get started with the side effects list.

Vaxxaruis

Smash Apprentice
i remember i was at a turny in San Diago and i was like smash and beer at my place so we had a huge party and drunkin smash witch IS SUPER FUNNY!!!

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
i remember i was at a turny in San Diago and i was like smash and beer at my place so we had a huge party and drunkin smash witch IS SUPER FUNNY!!!
*bops you on the head*

Coulda had a V8!

What are you doing when you first get to Brawl's main menu?

andytw710

Smash Cadet
Definitely do a few vs. matches first, then hit Subspace...sleep wake up, a few vs. modes Subspace for the rest of the day before my plane flight.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably get my brother, play a few times with new characters. Then, when he falls asleep, I will do lightning speed on an easy to suicide map over and over again for a few hours until I unlock everything.
Monday, I already have plans for some all day smashing with a group of friends. I expect that to happen all week, too, except thursday, when I'll probably be at a local tourney.
All time in between not spent at school or on homework will be some hardcore training with whoever I fell best playing and decide to main.
All of this will also involve what will be quite possible the most unhealthy foods I can find. I've been on a really good diet for 3 years thanks to school sports, but I needed an occasion to take a break. I just hope I don't go into some kind of shock.
I am so psyched.

saan

Smash Rookie
I spent about 6 hours with a US copy yesterday, I'll probably take where I left off and finish unlocking the characters via "1 stock, jump off ledge."

pesticide

Smash Lord
i got a friend going w/ me to the midnight GS tourney & to pick up brawl. we're gonna do some normal matches first, then play SSE for a while to unlock everyone. then sunday afternoon i got 4 other friends coming over & we're gonna do a lot of 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2

InSaNiTy

Smash Cadet
Tons of VS matches

Me and my brother vs 2 level 9's

WE haven't played melee or any type of smash in over half a year since we sold our GC

BRAWLIN'

TheWatchman

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and unlock as many characters the non-SSE way as I can, just to get the old Melee feel. Probably get the first few with versus matches, trying out some new characters, then move on to some Classic mode.

Spree

Smash Rookie
I'll be grabbing good ol' Bowsah and working to get Lucario ASAP, then start learning how to use him. After that it's a wifi-brawl with some friends (and ex-friends, thus the wifi) at about seven.

Top Bottom