• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What Will You Do First On Smash 4 Wii U

Booster

Smash Lord
Normally right about now I'd be saying something about LucinaxPalutena and throw in something about upskirt graphics, but to be serious for once, I will use my Hank Hill Mii and beat up in order of how mad their games have made me: Sonic the Hedgehog, Hatsune Miku (Mii), Mega Man and Pacman then beat up Radiant Dawn Ike because his game is $70 at Gamestop.

Toledo Jones

Smash Cadet
call my anime/manga loving friends over & do free for all battles where we constantly pause trying make our characters do the best JoJo's Bizarre Adventure poses

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I will play non online mode and play some of the newcomers and play my main Link, then I will either go online or play the Wii U Adventure/exclusive mode.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
I'll probably unlock all the characters first and then try to figure out who I like to play as best.

Raijinken

Smash Master
On the U, figure out how to transfer my stuff from the 3DS version. If that means I can get my unlocks, then I'll jump straight in where I left off, and if not, then if I don't have friends over, I'll be playing singleplayer.

Toledo Jones

Smash Cadet
call over my friends that play smash & watch/read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure & have a pause posing battle as Zelda (Lisa Lisa), Little Mac (Joseph), DK (Wham), & Yoshi (Diego) or if Falcon is unlocked from the start then him since he's buff or Greninja if he's available from the start (Caesar).

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
First order of business is to unlock every character. Since the Japanese version will have been out for a while by the time it releases in America, there should be a few guides floating around.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Play as Kirby and play through Classic Mode. Then I'll play as Palutena in Smash Run.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I amend previous posts I've made on this subject to include "unlock Lucina as quickly as possible by trying all likely methods and try her out in a series of CPU matches". :awesome:

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
I will go straight to options and see what is available, a la color adjustment ect. Then I will play a match versus who ever comes to my launch party :)

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
Well since the 3DS version comes out before and I have feel of the game; I will probably either try to desperately unlock characters or have 1v1 matches with friends until we unlock all characters like that lol.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Probably gonna unlock all the new guys and gals, practice with my new and old mains, then take my skills online! :D

Last edited:

skyluigi2

Smash Rookie
NNID
skyluigi
3DS FC
5069-3912-3062
I'm assuming Luigi'll be a secret character as usual, so attempt to unlock him. Then... I'm actually not sure. I'll probably try to unlock everything whilst trying out the new modes and playing the single-player stuff.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Same as 3DS.

Play Link in Classic Mode, then go through everyone in all the exclusive stages (and not stages I already played in Classic) on Versus Mode.

However, this time, I will know which characters I like from 3DS, so I will play them all first, then do whoever is left in order as they appear on the select screen.

During this process, I'll unlock whoever is left and then do classic as everyone and see what happens from there.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Going to have a huge launch party with my friends and siblings, playing versus mode all night long. I'm sure we'll unlock people through that without knowing how we did it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pick Zelda and try to Lightning Kick everything in classic mode with no training whatsoever

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Play 4player free for all and team matches with my brother, sister, and girlfriend. I wonder how many characters we will unlock if we did so all day lol.

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm not the only one with a Hank Hill mii!?
Nope, but I'M the only one with a Super Saiyan Hank Hill Mii @~@

I was going to make a Super Saiyan 3 Hank Hill Mii, but all Super Saiyan 3's look the same and the only thing to differentiate from my Super Saiyan 3 Goku Mii would be glasses.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
It's "in" not "on".

Just go play each character in order. Then if Ness isn't unlocked, I'll unlock him and then I'll just play with him to unlock everything else. And play for at lest 10 hours straight.

Last edited:

Spirst

After my resuscitation, have a Pokeball/Masterball battle against whichever character annoys me the most at a glance. And by battle, I mean a completely one-sided affair.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
use the transfer tool to transfer custom stuff from the 3DS to the Wii U(or whatever it transfers, customizations is all we know so far)

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
Play all the single player stuff first, then multiplayer, but most of my time will be trying to beat classic with light characters on Very Hard

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Unlock Dr. Mario all the characters, stages, and presumably CDs I can, throwing in some matches with friends whenever they're available.

Top Bottom