• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What Will You Do First On Smash 4 Wii U

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Stare at all the new features for several minutes before trying out some of the characters.

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
Freak out a bit on the succulent graphics (Transitioning from 3DS to Wii-U), play a bit to familiarize myself again on the Gamecube controller (Again, from 3DS to Gamecube).

Seeing as I'll have beaten the 3DS version by then and already know all the unlockable characters, it'll probably end up as a mad dash to get all of them before I go crazy on "For Glory" or increase my Smash Ratings on single player.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Jump on For Glory with my main that I found in the 3DS version.

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
Go into training mode and button check each of my mains and secondaries (and probably all characters) just to see if any of the properties of their moves have changed between versions. I'll also check to see if I can perform any of the ATs that we'll have most certainly discovered on the 3DS by then.

After that, I dunno. Take one of my 3DS mains through some of the single player modes probably.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Unlock all the characters and start main all my favorite and how the new smash feel.

Senario

Smash Ace
Go from top left and work my way right, beating the single player game mode with each character and learning them on the fly.
You're doing it wrong, Pick Captain Falcon -> Get hype -> Do knees -> Rinse repeat -> Win game -> Unlock characters. Not necessarily in that order.

D

Deleted member

Lick it sensually.
Play through Classic with the characters I'm most excited for, then start on unlocking everything.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Pretty much setup my controls and practice in Training Mode for a bit. Then go right into Classic Mode.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
For Wii U? Probably link it up with my 3DS version, unless that unlocks all the characters. If it does, I'll wait until later and instead jump into Classic or, if we get anything which we probably will, a Wii U exclusive mode. I'll probably pick a newcomer I've enjoyed on the 3DS version first, which will probably be Robin if he's in the starting roster.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Do everything I can with Mar Mar (Marth) so I can unlock Marthina, Robin, and Ike if they're locked

The Smashing Samurai

Smash Cadet
Playing through classic as, what I can perceive from character illustrations, and from my knowledge of playing previous Smash games (if the character was in those previous games), the slowest character on the game. I've always enjoyed using characters that were not very popular.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Someone else came up with a good idea, which I think I'll follow through with. After setting up my controller, I'm gonna go FFA with all my friends with items on VERY HIGH and all items off except the Beetle.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Well because I'm almost 100% certain you can do this, the first thing I'm technically doing is transfering all the characters I unlocked on the 3DS, and from there I'll just be unlocking whatever stages are unlockable.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The very first thing will be turning off Tap Jump, **** that.

If Ridley is playable I'll play as or unlock him then. If he isn't I'll disable Pyrosphere from random stage select asap :p

Either way I'm going to 1v1 my big bro as usual, if not as Ridley then as Meta Knight.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Teach my parents how to play (lol), then i'll go online and have a Smashboards FFA marathon.

LoneWolfRanger

Smash Apprentice
I will hop into the wii u exclusive adventure mode, if it is there... I dont know with what character yet

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Watch the intro. After intro finishes, look at screen in awe for a while, then click start and go to Classic Mode to start trying out Kirby and Villager.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'll try out all the starters, stages and items. And then I'll lock myself up in my man cave and play for the rest of my life.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The night before i get the game i'll unplug my Wii U and put it beside me when i sleep, embrace its warmth i'll fall asleep allowing my Wii U to feel my heartbeat.

The morning comes i'll say to my Wii U 'i'll be back' and do whatever i have to do on that day, the game comes through my letter box. I run upstairs and light candles in my room doing a Smash ritual before entering the disc into my Wii U.

1. Physical contact with the console for over 5 hours
2. Light candles
3. Sniff the Smash disc and enter it exactly 5mins after finishing the sniffing.

I'll then watch the whole opening and tutorial and remain on the menu screen until the music cycle ends and press start. Then i play as Sonic against a level 9 computer(if not i unlock him then do what i just said) then i'll run out side and look into the sunset and say 'Here i come smashers'.

I run back inside and go on for glory and beat each and every one of you.

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
(IRL)
Creep up to my two little brothers, show them the game without saying a word, then run away until they give chase while screaming their heads off to play.

(IG)
Watch opening cinematic. Go to versus mode. Pick Bowser. Win.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Unlock everyone I feel like unlocking at the time and then play against you people.

Top Bottom