• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Will You do First in Brawl?

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
When brawl comes out in Usa (since i'm european sigh) i'll stay tuned on smashboards to see the OVER 9000 first-hand impressions on the game, then i'll get a feel of it, then it will come out in europe.
And i'll unlock everything just for the sake of it.
Then it will be wifi time. BIG wifi time.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'd say europe will get brawl pretty soon after america though, maybe a week later.

what will I do........Well I think I'll go to the main brawl battle mode and fight as.....Kirby or pokemon trainer first and then try all the other fighters for about an hour, then check out the subspace emissary

NF Alex

Smash Journeyman
Play VS/training mode, get used to controls, then Wi-Fi. :)

Screw single player + unlockables, I'll do those when/if I get tired of online play.

SeanW

Smash Cadet
1. Training mode
2.Look up to see if there's info on how to unlock stuff.
3. Try to unlock the characters I'd want unlocked first
4. Subspace Emmisary (possibly with friends if the moment arises)
5.Wifi

Something like that.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
1. I call to my friend
2. We try all chars out on VS mode
3. We try to unlock everything in Adventure Co-Op modes
4. My friend gets bored and leaves
5. I try all of the mini games
6. I check on internet how to unlock everything else
7. I start unlocking
8. Play vs matches 24/7

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm going to be doing two things as soon as Brawl comes out:

1. If I have friends over, playing nonstop matches with the starter characters or whoever I've got unlocked so far to improve as fast as possible.
2. When I'm by myself (most of the time), blast through 1P and try to get 100% completion as fast as possible. Unlock all characters, music, trophies?, beat all stadium/event stuff, SE, etc. This will be my main focus.

And as soon as I get 100%, I'll be practicing nonstop and keeping up with the community.

I probably won't touch the Wi-Fi until I've reached 100% and feel like I can put up a respectable fight.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
1 Get Brawl

2. Go home and do homework

3. set up a party fo rmy friends

4. play brawl and the subspace emissary on intense after i get the measure of some of the new characters

5. play online

6. sleep (around 10 pm(i hate school))

7. wake up 5 min later because of anticipation

8. starts twitching and falls hits head and is knocked unconsious

9. stays home from school because of injury and plays brawl all day.

10. then sleeps and goes to school where i will fail a test becasue of brawl

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
1 Get Brawl

2. Go home and do homework

3. set up a party fo rmy friends

4. play brawl and the subspace emissary on intense after i get the measure of some of the new characters

5. play online

6. sleep (around 10 pm(i hate school))

7. wake up 5 min later because of anticipation

8. starts twitching and falls hits head and is knocked unconsious

9. stays home from school because of injury and plays brawl all day.

10. then sleeps and goes to school where i will fail a test becasue of brawl
:laugh:

What day do you plan on getting Brawl? It comes out on a Sunday...which is bad for me because of school the next day....so I plan on getting it on the closest Friday! BWAHAHAHAHAA. THEN I SHALL HAVE THREE DAYS TO PLAY BRAWL!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
first ill watch the intro video, then probably play a few vs matches with my freind who im sleeping over with, then we'll go to training and see all the items and stuff, then we'll go to 1player and some subpace and unlcokign everything we can. at about 5 am we'll probably go online and look up any info on how to unlock certain people/stages from those lucky **** and any quick americans. then ill go home and do it all over again. lol

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

What day do you plan on getting Brawl? It comes out on a Sunday...which is bad for me because of school the next day....so I plan on getting it on the closest Friday! BWAHAHAHAHAA. THEN I SHALL HAVE THREE DAYS TO PLAY BRAWL!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
but..the rest of us'll have that sunday, and every day after school to play it, then those 3 days that youre talking about to play it as well......your logic isnt very good. lol

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
I think i might learn how to play as Lucas first, because no one shows him any love. D:
(I like to use Ness, so maybe Lucas will be as fun to use)

But then, I'll try SE since all the cool kids are doing it.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
but..the rest of us'll have that sunday, and every day after school to play it, then those 3 days that youre talking about to play it as well......your logic isnt very good. lol
Well..I go by the fact that my school work can take any time from two hours, to ten or even..TWELVE hours.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
1. Call up my smashing friend
2. Decide what controler we will use
3. Turn on Wii
4. Move cursor to Game Channel
5. Click Start
6. Watch intro
7. Go to training
8. Try out all starter characters
9. Pick first main
10. Play first match
11. Go to SE
12. Turn off wii
13. Go on the boards and write all about the game.
14. Sleep

estion11

Smash Apprentice
Son, I am going to show it a great time, treat it right, get the mood perfect.

I am going to take care of my daily routines, early, as real life calls for top priority over virtual orgasm...

Then I am going to sink myself into the world of Smash, probably go to the channel son, watch that graphic a few times, and enter in the channel, nice and slowlike. Can't spoil the moment, only comes around once, sort of like my father when he wants some dough.

Anywho, I am going to beat that sandbag around for a while, picture it as Sakurai baby, Sakurai, with a set of demon horns and a "I am richer than you" smile.

Beat the hell out of it, 5 minutes son, virtual lovemaking only possible through virtual inanimate object torture.

Then I am going to eat something...

Possibly my cat, I hate the little ****...

but yea, that's about it son.
omg you are the most annoying person stop saying son in every sentence i dont care about banning people for lewd posts or anything, but your an exception to that rule

Drobbins

Smash Rookie
i think i'll try the supbspace first. then unlock until i get my favorite newcomer that i wanna stick with. everytime i unlock somebody, play as them until ive learned all moves and their final smashes. then once i find a cool newcomer, ill play some versus modes with friends and people online.:lick:

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Son, I am going to show it a great time, treat it right, get the mood perfect.

I am going to take care of my daily routines, early, as real life calls for top priority over virtual orgasm...

Then I am going to sink myself into the world of Smash, probably go to the channel son, watch that graphic a few times, and enter in the channel, nice and slowlike. Can't spoil the moment, only comes around once, sort of like my father when he wants some dough.

Anywho, I am going to beat that sandbag around for a while, picture it as Sakurai baby, Sakurai, with a set of demon horns and a "I am richer than you" smile.

Beat the hell out of it, 5 minutes son, virtual lovemaking only possible through virtual inanimate object torture.

Then I am going to eat something...

Possibly my cat, I hate the little ****...

but yea, that's about it son.
Awesome. I actually burst out laughing at this.

Anyways, I think that first things first, I'l buy the game, probably by means of camping out. I will then procceed to unlock Pit in the (I hope) unlikely chance he's not a starter. Then I will go to online and start mastering him while playing against other people.

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
I'll get to multiplayer mode fight till a smash ball appear and grab it,just to find out that theres a girl behind me screaming "PRESS 1"! the 1 the 1 just press 1. lol

caduceus

Smash Rookie
im gonna head straight for vs. mode, then after a couple matches im gonna start se.

Ghettoblasta

Smash Rookie
Uhh. Crying because I'll finally have my grubby little hands on Brawl.

Then, locking myself in my apartment for 3 days. (Skipping classes that monday and tuesday)

I'll be playing Subspace Emissary Co-op with my best friend.

Then after unlocking stuff, get into some hardcore VS. matches.

Brawl comes out 5 days after my birthday so that sunday I'll have the greatest birthday present to myself EVER. Hahaha.

I'm sooooooo stoked about this game.

626key

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to play it all day the day that it comes out and use the next day to recover from any eye based injery

who8therice

Smash Cadet
Probably, just look at the box... and then i'll play a few matches with my little brother(who I pwn) and do the Subspace Emissary with him and unlock the rest of the characters... and then play a few matches with my little brother... and then get friend codes for people who are better than my little brother... and then just look at the box

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Play my 3 bros in a free for all using Diddy (if he's a starter) or Pokemon Trainer, since it's obvious SOnic will be locked.

Go through SSE with one of em.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Play as every starter character at least once. Then for my thread, I will do Final Smashes for every one of the starters. For unlockables, I'll do the same thing. Except if I get Sonic as unlockable. Then it'd be lots of extra time with him.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I will most likley end up playing SSE. Co-op with my brother. I want to unlock as many characters as I can and then finally figure out the answers to many questions on the SSE. Including which (if any) of my theories concerning Meta-Knight's role is true.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
SSE for freaking sure. I haven't been so excited about anything in a videogame since... well ever. This even beats out when Zelda and Sheik were revealed for Melee.

Top Bottom