• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you be doing March 9th?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i'll be pissed that gamestop won't ship me the game till monday because they don't ship sundays, and that my parents don't let me play video games on weekdays. so i'll probably spend most of the ninth cussing.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Working until 7AM if I get Brawl on time I will rush home to play it, if not I'll will look for it until found.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Will stores like Gamestop actually have Brawl on the shelves on March 9th?
When I picked up DMC 4 they had a board for games coming soon and brawl was on there shown as coming out the 10th so I know mine isn't getting it till the 10th. So the ninth I will be very excited, and I'll do whatever I can to pass time. I'll probably skip school the ninth unless I know something important happens then.

Socrata

Smash Rookie
The place where I have my copy pre-ordered doesn't open till noon, so hopefully I can sleep in and get up with time to just eat, get ready, then head out to the store.

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
When I picked up DMC 4 they had a board for games coming soon and brawl was on there shown as coming out the 10th so I know mine isn't getting it till the 10th. So the ninth I will be very excited, and I'll do whatever I can to pass time. I'll probably skip school the ninth unless I know something important happens then.
the ninth is a sunday

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Running AS FAST AS I CAN to my Gamestop at 9:00 (opens at 10:00) waiting in line, getting brawl, running AS FAST AS I CAn back to my house, pooping my disk into my wii, and waiting for it to load. Next thing I know it's March 10th.... of 3009...

Smash Cadet
Running AS FAST AS I CAN to my Gamestop at 9:00 (opens at 10:00) waiting in line, getting brawl, running AS FAST AS I CAn back to my house, pooping my disk into my wii, and waiting for it to load. Next thing I know it's March 10th.... of 3009...
Ouch. Pooping the disc into the Wii? Wouldn't that hurt?

Anyway, I'm assuming Gamestop will have the game on shelves the day after release (like always). I have a C++ class that Monday morning at 8:00, the same time Gamestop here opens...which is why I'm going to be a bit late getting to class that day. ^_^

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Playing the **** outta Brawl, what else? :laugh::laugh:

Oh, and my parents are the same way, Samusrules93.
sucks, doesn't it?

after the march delay i got an email from the gamestop preordering service saying that it would come march 10'th instead. but the bus gets me home, maybe about a half hour before my mom, so i get that much each day...

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
I'll be waiting outside of Futureshop about 3 hours before opening time. We'll try to get a copy each, and even though I live in a low population area we don't want to take too many chances.

And hopefully if we get a copy I'll be Brawlin' it up for the majority of the remaining day and on through the weeks and months to come. :laugh:

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
at the stroke of midnight i will be in the checkout line of a local gamestop(yeah, i found one with a midnight release). Then i will rush home, play 5 one-stock vs. matches and unlock Ness. I will then play with Ness nonstop until 2PM. at which time i will leave to go BACK to the gamestop where a tournament will be held. I'll proceed to win the tournament with Ness, collect my prize, and return home to play through the subspace emmisary.

Fluff

Smash Cadet
playing 1 stock matches untill i unlock Lucario (100) then playing various matches with 5-6 college buddies, or however many decide to join. and when they get tired of the game i will start SSE and keep going and going untill i cant go anymore.. which will be a while because the week of march 9th is my spring break! (Woot)

ThatInsaneKid

Smash Cadet
My schedule for March 9th.

7:45 - Wake Up
8:00 - Eat Breakfast
8:15 - Shower
8:20 - Get ready for church
8:30 - Leave for church
9:00 - Church
12:10 - Leave church
12:20 - Arrive at Mall
12:25 - Dash into GameStop
12:30 - Pay cashier rest of money
12:35 - Leave GameStop with Brawl
12:45 - Arrive at house
12:47 - Call neighbor, invite to house
12:48 - Turn TV and Wii on, insert Brawl
12:49 - Turn on controllers, get out gaming chair
12:50 - Fangasm @ Opening video
12:51 - Open door for neighbor, rush back to TV room
12:52 - Proceed to play Brawl with friend and little sisters
5:00 - Friend leaves, eat dinner with family
5:30 - Resume Brawl
9:00 - Start Subspace Emissary
10:00 - Retreat to room, get ready for bed, do homework, etc.

And the best part is, only the part about my friend coming over is conditional. Everything else is pretty much set in stone. Unless we don't go to church... And then I'll just go to GameStop early. :D

Dark Aether

Smash Cadet
Getting the game, drooling over it for about 5 minutes, pop in the disc, beat classic mode with 10 characters, unlock sonic, sonic fangasm, proceed to start SSE and online play.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
it ****ing pisses me off because the 9th is my LAST day of spring break. i'm tired of all this unluck

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i'll wake up call eb games see if they have it if yes get it if no go about my normal routine untill the following day when they do have the game get it be happy go home play it.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Pretty simple. I'll be praying that my pre-ordered copy comes ASAP, and when it does, a falcon punch will occur from within my pants. Once I wake up from having passed out on the floor, I will then proceed to play for hours on end, until either thirst or hunger decided to kick in.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Preparing for brawl, and then getting brawl and playing it. There's a possibility I might order it online, but I don't like the possibility of not getting brawl on the same day it's out.

Top Bottom