• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Will The Next Smash Bros Be Called?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Super.... Smash Brothers..... Clusterf***!

Which is, let's be honest, probably an apt description of Brawl.(U mad?)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Melee doubles is the closest thing in Smash that could be called a fustercluck and you could still tell what was going on.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Melee doubles is the closest thing in Smash that could be called a fustercluck and you could still tell what was going on.
I was just kidding, but really most 4-player free-for-all fights in all of the smash game turn into one of those.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Super Smash Bros 4: @#!T Just got real heh. In all seriousness though I like the Super Smash Bros Universe it would work well seeing as how we're potentially going to be playing through two systems so it would be like playing in a universe...kinda.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Woaw, none of you commented on my story after you begged for me to tell it=??? :confused:
4 players and items on "Very High" in Brawl is the biggest fluster f*** in the series.

I can't wait for a bigger cluster f*** in Smash WiiU! :grin: Which shall be called, Super Smash BROTTTHHHAAHHHSSSSS CLLLLAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Oh, and just to defend my cat (by starting out by saying his name is Squiggles because he walks by making turns), he killed a snake last week (with my other cat), at least two mice/rats the 2 weeks before that, a squirrel the week before that, a annoyingly loud crow (that I wanted dead) 2 weeks before that, 2 possums (with my other cat) back in May, and back in February, he killed a family of raccoons that was dumb enough to eat his food a few months ago. Lesson number one of animal survival: Never eat the hungry big guys' food.

Super Smash Brothers Johnknight1's Cat!!
That cat Ko's everything!
SSBJC. totally usable.
yep
yep
as a matter of fact, put this cat on the roster for S-Tier!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah, but you'll never see that in a tourney setting, lulz.
As a tournament goer, I must say maybe 1 in 100 smashers go to actual "competitive" tournaments, and less than 1 in 25 go to tournaments at all.
Super Smash Brothers Johnknight1's Cat!!
That cat Ko's everything!
SSBJC. totally usable.
yep
yep
as a matter of fact, put this cat on the roster for S-Tier!
My cat can't be S-Tier, because:
1. If you pet his tail bone, he will instinctively lick himself. This includes when he eats, in which case he will try to chew, turn to lick himself, drop his food from his mouth, and "fight" between licking himself and eating his food. This advanced technique can really fluster a player of my cat's meta-game, and can prevent him from shielding and grabbing.
2. He walks sideways, and he squiggles when he walks. No really, I'm not kidding. That's why I named Squiggles.
3. He's passive (aggressive?).
4. He is easily used as a sex doll by other mammals! :laugh:

Still, he can short hop triple claw, and can run, jump, and reach pretty far for a heavyweight cat. Also, I bet my cat can beat Sakurai's cat. :awesome: GAME ON!!! :bee:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
My cat can't be S-Tier, because:
1. If you pet his tail bone, he will instinctively lick himself. This includes when he eats, in which case he will try to chew, turn to lick himself, drop his food from his mouth, and "fight" between licking himself and eating his food. This advanced technique can really fluster a player of my cat's meta-game, and can prevent him from shielding and grabbing.
That can be a taunt or something

2. He walks sideways, and he squiggles when he walks. No really, I'm not kidding. That's why I named Squiggles.
3. He's passive (aggressive?).
4. He is easily used as a sex doll by other mammals! :laugh:
sakurai and namco bandai will figure out a way around this.

Still, he can short hop triple claw, and can run, jump, and reach pretty far for a heavyweight cat. Also, I bet my cat can beat Sakurai's cat. :awesome: GAME ON!!! :bee:
See? There you go! Nobody would want to fight a level 9 Squiggles!!

we should all make a thread in the SSB4 character withlist for Johnknight1's Cat!!

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
SUPER SMASH SIS.​

SUPER SMASH SISTERS​

Triple S / S$S For WiiU & 3D"S"

edit: had to make it big & obnoxious

stop being sexist nintendo & do it

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I'm still going for Super Smash Bros Squiggles (or johnknight1's cat, whichever.)

or Super Smash Bros Arena

possibly Super Smash Bros Uproar

or Super Smash Bros Tussle

Super Smash Bros Scrap

Super Smash Bros Wrangle

SSBW?
SSBU?
SSBS?
SSBT?
SSBA?
Maybe? No?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I think it's going to be Super Smash Bros. Clash.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
IMHO Smash bros rumble is the only one that sound's even somewhat decent.

others like war don't fit in with the games premise at ALL, strife just doesn't ring right IMO, Bash....eh i guess it could work, or clash....

either way rumble has always been the one i felt would sound best....that or just smash bros 4.

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. 4 (like mario kart 7)
Super Smash Bros. Universe
If apple would be in the developement team it probably be called "The New Super Smash Bros." or "Super Smash Bros. Brawl S" haha

RedGamer

Smash Ace
*resubbed*

WHY ON EARTH DID I SEE SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL 2 IN THE ADS?!

"Save on Super Smash Bros Brawl 2! Great Deals! -Ad Choices"

serious?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
*resubbed*

WHY ON EARTH DID I SEE SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL 2 IN THE ADS?!

"Save on Super Smash Bros Brawl 2! Great Deals! -Ad Choices"

serious?

Do they think we are so stupid?
In thread, it could even get rid of the Bros. and become...
SUPER SMASH WARS

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Banner ads work by looking at your browser's cookies (related to browser history) and taking key words from the page/thread to generate the ad.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Which means RedGamer was googling Brawl 2 and it's his own fault for making up an unoriginal name and the internet was merely joining in on the fun. It was the unoriginality itself that kept anyone from suggesting it, so suggesting it was actually original.

This is pretty hilarious and might I add that the whole point of this thread is to make people laugh with crazy ideas such as SSB Brawl 2. I'm adding that one to the OP.

Should I credit Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 to you RedGamer or to Ad choices?

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Any variation of "All-Stars" would have been off the table anyways, being the Japanese title for 64.

I'm going to say

Wii U - Battle Royal(e)
3DS - World Tour

Top Bottom