• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was your most lucky moment in any Pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
When was your most luckily moment in any Pokemon game?

Mine is when I was EV training my Heatran in turnback cave, then I came across a shiny Golbat. The next pokemon that appeared was another Golbat. But something in my head told me to uses a physical attack so I did. That was the only pokemon I fainted with a physical attack. Later the game tells me Heatran caught pokerus...So I got a shiny and pokerus in a row, what's the chances?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Does that 1st sentence even make sense?

Mines would be when I was playing Emerald and this person saw my lvl 100 Mewtwo and wanted it. I duplicated it. For it he gave me Pokemon Sapphire and Red Rescue Team.

I don't know If that counts though.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Sorry about that, I didn't want to say luckest or something like that because I thought It was poor grammar
>_>
Stupid spell-check. Thanks for pointing that out. And English is my first language...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom