• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What up Pit mainers?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Well... about a month ago I kinda got pissed at Pit. (Anyone else went through this?) Well... I kinda hated not maining Pit anymore, took him back on today and played him like a Falco. Which is pretty scarey. O_o Anywho, how is the Pit boards doing?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I like to edit quotes like a ******.
#1. Don't edit quotes like a ******. Everyone knows how to do it. So yeah, not cool bro.

#2 I didn't spam. I tried to as close to my foe as possible.

#3 This is not an arguement post. I wanted to say hi to all of those cool Pit mainers out there. A lot of us take slack from people cause we main Pit. I was hoping people would tell of thier own experiences.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
hey man everytime i lose to MK in a tournament i consider switching mains... but when the character selection comes on i just cant go through with it. PIT!!

SSD

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I just noticed how odd your reply was.
"You pressed B?"
"No, I used arrows."

but anyway....
I have a simple theory about feedback and Pit. If you play someone and afterwards theey say that Pit is gay, laae, or something similar, you're doing something right.

Top Bottom