• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHAT THE ****

cjugs

Smash Ace
Woopsie dootlies hey i emailed sleeyk to get his pre hackes stuff and none of the links worked is there another way of going about getting pre hacked stuff? i really just want the green ranger falcon neon ys and brawl falco i don't really care sleeyk's are awesome but i can't get it ti wok.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
You sir have a dirty ****in' mouth.

And are you talking about the homebrew browser needed to launch Project M?
If so, use a Wii remote without Wii Motion Plus. That fixed my problem.

cjugs

Smash Ace
You sir have a dirty ****in' mouth.

And are you talking about the homebrew browser needed to launch Project M?
If so, use a Wii remote without Wii Motion Plus. That fixed my problem.
Yeah....... I wish i could change the post it's a little embarrassing now i was just purdy mad.
No like my goal was just to hack the wii and install homebrew and bootmii which i did np but then i wanted to have the browser which i thought was the next step. Now i think i just need a GC Launcher cuz i just want sleep k's hacks and to burn a copy of melee and brawl because i broke my discs. SORRy for the language everyone.

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Yeah....... I wish i could change the post it's a little embarrassing now i was just purdy mad.
No like my goal was just to hack the wii and install homebrew and bootmii which i did np but then i wanted to have the browser which i thought was the next step. Now i think i just need a GC Launcher cuz i just want sleep k's hacks and to burn a copy of melee and brawl because i broke my discs. SORRy for the language everyone.
ya.... not exactly appropriate XD can't you edit it?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'm pretty sure this isn't the place to look for stuff like that.

Top Bottom