• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What the propbability........ (mod-chip)

dmcmaster41

Smash Cadet
1) So i got my wiikey and i wanted to no what the propbability of the japanese brawl game contaning an update.

2) I ordered brawl (japanese) and i know that when i mod my wii and if the japanese game has an update how to i get by it without using brickblocker, because i bought the real game..

Fish on a Stick

Smash Cadet
1. I'm gonna guess extremely high, this is a huge nintendo release and I doubt they'd skip the chance to try eradicate modders.

2. You're gonna have to make a back up of the game, run the brick blocker through it and burn it onto a new disc. And use that disc to play the game from then on.

S2

Smash Lord
Nintendo has made it very clear in all previous 1st party games, that they stick updates on big name titles.

That being said, Fish on a stick basically just told you what you can do. Its worth the risk of importing in my opinion.

If it doesn't work, you could probably just sell it on Ebay anyways (as long as you do it before the American release).

chAvo

Smash Cadet
instead if importing why not just download the game from a torrent like most ppl with mods do (like myself), that is the whole reason of the mod to stop buying games isn't it?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
High probability it comes with an update. You can send messages and download content.

Top Bottom