• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What... the... Heck...

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I am trying to grab wolf and it is not happening. Even on training mode with standstill I can't grab him. Anyone know what the heck is going on? Is something messed up or what?

•Col•

Smash Champion
I think it may be because of his strange standing movement thing... xD

Dunno really, that's all I could think of.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
At first I'd say it's because his stance is unique and curvy, but that's probably not the case here.

Save a quick replay of you trying to grab a CPU, perhaps?

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Sure how do I upload the replay?

EDIT: Nvm about the whole thing, I finally grabbed him just now. I put the training to attack mode, and that is where I grabbed him. So you guys were right, I think it was the stance. How do I close this so it doesn't get flamed stuff?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
mabey its a weird hitbox glitch. idk. if you uploaded it im shure it whould let us know wtf is exactly going on lol

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Either just record the replay directly, send it to someone who can or place it on an SD card and host it on filefront or something.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Make sure the hand will touch his body, it's the only way to guarantee a grab on wolf...the head might make you think otherwise.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I could've made that worse you know...

Edit: D***, when did I make my 2,000th post?

Anyway I want to test out my sig again, see how the new line fits...

Further Edit: Looks good to me!

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so is it like the head is empty space or something? Oh that was just dumb on my part. It sucks that the grab is so dang puny. So basically I have to go through his whole bunch of crap, then grab his skinny little ***. I think I'll stick to F-Air lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wolf is the strangest Space Animal to join the Brawl yet...

I don't even really grab with Ike all that much...don't get me wrong, it's not good to neglect it, but yeah...

Top Bottom