• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stages do you ban?

What stage do you think is the Worst Stage Ever? (P:M)

• Total voters

Ginge

Smash Ace
I don't want to customize my Project M for when I actually play with other people :/

But dat stage.... so tempting...

Ginge

Smash Ace
Dude.... don't get me started on these drugs. I won't be able to sto.... eff it. Time to go browse the Customized Content forum.

Might as well give myself a Raichu skin over one of Pikachu's costumes >>;;

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Norfair. It's not hazardous, but the starting platform configuration is so close together that any character with a halfway decent u-air can launch Samus and murder her from below.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
If they took that random ice chunk out, made the platforms stay still, maybe add a little something flashy like a cloud platform that moves side to side, Summit could be tournament ready. That's obvi not what Summit was made for but I want my fav vg characters ever to have a not irritating home stage.
Those all sound like good changes to me. I'd play on a non-moving / no fish / no icicle Summit. With a cloud.

You guys read my mind! That's how I imagined a tourney legal Summit as well.

On the last page I also detailed a Temple-sized Summit which I thought would be a cool alternate version for casual play.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Not at all. That looks gross imo. Like you can tell its not an official product. I know its not but the PMBR make stages look so professional that I can't even with this.
Besides it doesn't fit my description anyway so yeh. I don't want Summit to be changed too drastically.
it looks fine to me... >> I mean it could look a little polishing, but it is a great substitute.

Ginge

Smash Ace
good, give in. :3
here's a good compromise.

I don't need convincing at this point. I'm just trying to find out how to modify .pac files on a Mac. The one thread I found for BrawlBox on a Mac hosted the download on Rapidshare and it says the files are too large for my daily limit. So I don't know where to go from there.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I don't need convincing at this point. I'm just trying to find out how to modify .pac files on a Mac. The one thread I found for BrawlBox on a Mac hosted the download on Rapidshare and it says the files are too large for my daily limit. So I don't know where to go from there.
idk, to google.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Definitely Temple. Only thing I ever liked about it was you could use its alternate music, and that's no longer "Fire Emblem Theme".

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
I'm melee, I always banned AKANEIA, 10-2 and TEST. The first two were so bad they were unplayable, while it was impossible to kill anyone on the third.
I'm glad they were removed from P:M

Top Bottom