• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Shulk alternate costume do you primarily use?

What Shulk alt costume do you primarily use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Haha, this is a very nice thread, was always discussing with Jerm which are the most used alts of shulk which we believed was the blue one and that fiora's alt was the less used one. Seeing the results so far I'm stunned 0_0!? Jerm made the switch from blue alt to white alt since blue was used by everyone... but wow lol xD
Love this thread Imma show this to him now xD.

Last edited:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Now that's interesting. For all my time playing, and all the Shulks I've encountered, I have seen only 1 person use Sharla's color.

Mostly, it seems the armor less and Fiora colors are the most used, from my experience.

I might switch to the Riki one. I haven't seen anyone use that color...

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I use basically all the alts now....well I mean except for Melia, Riki, Dunban and Reyn lol. I try out those ones from time to time. Jerm Blue alt [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] will always have a special place in my heart and is def my fav. Seeing as how Sharla was also Waifu in Xeno with them heals < 3

Mrperson_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrperson111
3DS FC
1332-7719-9839
I use the dunban alt, as hes my fav xenoblade character

The_Goofyborn

Smash Cadet
NNID
The_Goofyborn
Depends on whether it's doubles or singles for me. In doubles, I'll usually match my partner's alt, but in singles I either go Riki or default. Usually Riki if I have a choice. The sweater having Riki's belly scar on it is an awesome touch to an already awesome alt.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Lmao.

I never even realized the alt colors that Shulk has were based on there other party members in XB.

Shows how much attention I've been paying.

I've exclusively used the third one whenever I go Shulk because even though I think all of his costume look really well done, I'll always be a sucker for red/black and I liked the red/black color scheme on it more then the default.

Though now that I know the alt costumes are based on the other characters I'll probably end up switching between the Melia and Ricky costumes (with more bias towards Melia) for the simple fact that they were the only 2 playable XB characters I actually liked. And I'll probably still end up using Dunban's costume still simply because I like the color scheme a lot.

TheFlamingZebra

Smash Rookie
I've always wondered what the most popular and least popular Shulk costumes were so there was no better place to check than here (Fewer votes the better)

Personally I go with the Reyn , Dunban and Default alts the most but I love them all

EDIT: I play Melia most of the time now because Melia <3, rarely play with any other colors now.
I USE PIMP SHULK !!! ^_^ (PINK)

Monadom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2621-3238-3491
I usually prefer play with Shulk's 8th costume (Armor-less.) I swear, it makes me play better!

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
YOU CAN'T MAKE A REYNBOW WITHOUT REYN

But seriously that costume is the only way I can GIVE IT SOME UUUUUMMMMPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom