• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Shulk alternate costume do you primarily use?

What Shulk alt costume do you primarily use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grexin
3DS FC
0404-8856-1751
I've always wondered what the most popular and least popular Shulk costumes were so there was no better place to check than here (Fewer votes the better)

Personally I go with the Reyn , Dunban and Default alts the most but I love them all

EDIT: I play Melia most of the time now because Melia <3, rarely play with any other colors now.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I use the Fiora alt since she's my favorite Xenoblade character. All of the palettes look really nice tho.

Last edited:

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421
I go with the Jerm blue Shulk. Jerm blue gives me superpowers. Sharla isn't my favorite party member (that honor goes to either Fiora or Dundun) but I really liked the palette when I saw it first. So, yeah. Jerm blue all the way.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Leave it to the heropon to make a nice alt. He was my fave, and at times, Shulk looks like he has just the vest and shorts on, which is cooler looking imo than Playgirl Shulk.

Son of a---

Okay, fine. This thread will live

(I use default and Sharla palette)

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
I want to be a playboy, so Armorless custom is the way.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Melia is my go-to palette. If not her then I go either default or Fiora.

Goesasu

Smash Journeyman
I go with the Jerm blue Shulk. Jerm blue gives me superpowers. Sharla isn't my favorite party member (that honor goes to either Fiora or Dundun) but I really liked the palette when I saw it first. So, yeah. Jerm blue all the way.
Im with you man, same reasoning here.

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
Beginning of the release: Reyn Alt (It looked cool!)
Patch 1.0.6 to 1.0.8: Fiora Alt (I noticed this was less common, so I changed into this. Later on, I started to see tournaments with this alt.)
Patch 1.0.8: Sharla Alt (I decided to go with blue, and this might be a permanent alt for me.)

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
I only didn't use Dundun because I thought everyone else would :| It looks the nicest.
I use Seven's though. I'm getting tired of the same color, so I'll actually use Cool Oil once in a while for the cheap laughs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I use default mostly, although I'll switch into Melia alt occasionally because why the heck not. The other ones look good too, imo, except for Riki and Oil.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I use all of them, but I really like the Riki one.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't use his other colors besides his default. The same applies for every character I play as.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I use Dunban's color the most. I just like dark/black colors on my characters, explaining why I usually play black Greninja and the dark grey Lucario. Exception goes to Link, not really a Dark Link player. Nor can you look at Dark Link the same again after seeing The Warp Zone's parody of Dark Link.

I also use Default Shulk. Red's nice.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I use Dunban's palette almost every time I play Shulk, and occasionally just his regular outfit. I have not actually played Xenoblade Chronicles yet (if I had the new 3DS, I'd so buy it though), but I have seen tons of youtube videos of it and have watched all of the game's cutscenes from beginning to end, an Dunban is personally my favorite playable character in terms of personality, design, and being a badass who tried to continue fighting even with an injured arm. I also think the black jacket really looks cool on Shulk.

Grexin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grexin
3DS FC
0404-8856-1751
Hmmm less Riki alt users than I thought

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
At first, I alternated between Melia and Riki. However, after the first month, I only used Melia. I love her character; although, I'm starting to forget why. Also, Monado Buster + Melia alt = good looking.

I wish Shulk had an alt of himself other than the original and the naked one. Something like high entia armor.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
I played Melia in Xenoblade Chronicles, so in Smash Bros I gotta represent the purple/pink Shulk. It's not my favorite color scheme, but Melia needs more love from Shulk.

Grexin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Grexin
3DS FC
0404-8856-1751
I played Melia in Xenoblade Chronicles, so in Smash Bros I gotta represent the purple/pink Shulk. It's not my favorite color scheme, but Melia needs more love from Shulk.
lmao agree on the last part

XenoBlur

Smash Cadet
NNID
XEN0_BLUR
I'm late but, I always use Shulk's and Fiora's alt customs
Since they were my favorite characters in the game along with Reyn.
EDIT
I also use Sharla's alt customs because its awesome
2nd EDIT
I only use Fiora's alt custom now is my fav. lol

Last edited:

dhblademaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
dhblademaster
3DS FC
3737-9562-1267
I use the Fiora costume in Smash because she was my favorite character in Xenoblade. I'm kind of surprised that naked Shulk is last in the poll though. Not enough cheap laughs I guess.

Number Three

Smash Cadet
I use Melia's because she is by far my favorite Xenoblade character and I liked playing as her in the game. Occasionally, I'll use Fiora's if I want to look at a different color because, I don't know if it's just me, but Fiora's color scheme makes Shulk look a lot like...
Zanza

Also, I absolutely hate the naked Shulk costume. It really annoys me when people (who almost always have never even played Xenoblade) use it online because they think they're funny. His eight color swap should have been based off Fiora's colony outfit, Alvis, or Metal Face.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Imo his eighth palette swap should have just been an actual costume from In game. Like the blue scheme or something.

(Sharla is blue/red but the ingame one is completely blue)

MaxRevenge

Smash Cadet
1. Reyn
2. Dunban
3. Sharla (I like to call it the "Monado Costume" since it matches the colors of his blade) :)

Number Three

Smash Cadet
Imo his eighth palette swap should have just been an actual costume from In game. Like the blue scheme or something.

(Sharla is blue/red but the ingame one is completely blue)
I know what your refering to. I'm pretty the armor that gives him that color scheme is called the Twin Tree armor. I personally feel it should have been based off someone else from the game, though.

D

Deleted member

I always use the Fiora one for serious matches, and for more lighthearted ones, I opt for Melia.

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
I only use fiora's. I've only used that one since I started maining shulk ( a few months ago) only a few times have I used any other.I Always have used it and always will.

Last edited:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
I first started with the Dunban color because it looked nice.

For some reason I got bored with it, and I started used the Fiora one, mostly because I like how uniformly the white looks on Shulk, otherwise, I wouldn't use it...

As a secondary color, I would go with the Melia one, because Melia <3

If somehow I have to choose a third one, I would go with the Riki color scheme.

I always use the Fiora one for serious matches, and for more lighthearted ones, I opt for Melia.
Now that you mention it, I mostly go this same way.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
I either use the default or naked Shulk the most, but I vary a lot with my choices. I think people here just don't want to choose naked because they also played Xenoblade and know the palettes are based off the party members.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I either use the default or naked Shulk the most, but I vary a lot with my choices. I think people here just don't want to choose naked because they also played Xenoblade and know the palettes are based off the party members.
People don't use the naked alt because mostly memers use it, so people may think you was a memer if you use it, which is sad because I really like the sleek oil armor alt. I hate how it got a bad reputation.

I might switch to Melia or Sharla color palette. Maybe Melia because I love Melia <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom