• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What series would you like to see get another title?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Another game starting Takamaru would be cool. Maybe built like a 3D Zelda but with an emphasis on combat?

A new Custom Robo game would be great too.

And a game that can actually stand up to how great Kingdom Hearts 2 was would be nice. At least it seems like they've finally figured out why the BBS style gameplay didn't work.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I forgot to mention that if they don't have another 2D KOF, SNK (or whatever they're called now) should revive the Fatal Fury series.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
A Punch-Out!! game would be nice along with a Metroid game that isn't Federation Force.

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
Another Burnout would be nice. If not, definetly crash bandicoot. Been too long since a true-to-form title for that game was released.

Edit: Another "Hey you.." game like the Hey you Pikachu would be dope.

Last edited:

Ocarina Stealer

Smash Apprentice
Mr Domino has potential for a good sequel.
Then there's Crash Bandicoot.
Denjinpachi Denjinpachi Burnout Paradise had me hooked when it came out, I too hope for a sequel.

Last edited:

TryrushDeppy

Smash Apprentice
Capcom had plans for a Darkstalkers sequel, but it was dependent on Resurrection's sales and that collection didn't make enough money for their liking.

Last edited:

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
sonic adventure 3 would be nice
Unpopular opinion of mine, I'd like another Sonic Heroes, but done in like a 2D scope. So it won't be a complete mess. Maybe have 3D, but goodness, playtest the game and fix it before release SEGA. They have too much potential that's wasted on poort execution in their titles for Sonic games.

D

Deleted member

• Classic-style Castlevania
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Darkstalkers
  • F-Zero
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Mega Man
  • 2D Metroid
  • Spyro (No, not Skylanders.)
I realize that some of these sequels have little to no chance of happening.

Shiida

Smash Apprentice
fire emblem!! i feel like it might die out in the US so i guess it's relevant in this thread

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I want another Virtua Cop game. At the very least a port of the third game.
But it's not happening, how many of you even play arcades/rail shooters in this day and age?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
fire emblem!! i feel like it might die out in the US so i guess it's relevant in this thread
I doubt it'll die in the US very soon, considering how many more copies of Awakening were sold than expected.

Shiida

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it'll die in the US very soon, considering how many more copies of Awakening were sold than expected.
from what i've seen it doesn't seem like too many people are excited for fates as of late

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman, Golden Sun, Mystical Ninja, Melty Blood, Yoshi's Story, Perfect Dark, DMC

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
More sequels of Golden Sun, Megaman Legends (STILL waiting on that 3, which was canceled on 3DS IIRC), Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave (if they take a break after milking the Disgaea series) would be nice.

I'm waiting on that Fire Emblem Fates, Persona 5, and Kingdom Hearts 3. I got no doubt that Persona 5 is going to be top-tier great when it releases, but they BETTER make Kingdom Hearts 3 good.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Kid Icarus

After Pit's return in Brawl after being gone for a whopping sixteen years, they finally give him a new game: Kid Icarus Uprising. Which was beautiful, tons of fun, filled with great characters, music, and writing. One of my favorite games of all time and I really think it's one of the best 3DS games. Some people are a little put off by the controls, but if you find a way to work with them, I think you're playing something special.

..And then Project Sora closes just 3 months after this game came out. I mean, I know another studio can pick up the character and do something, but..they had done such a good job. I need some more wacky adventures of Pit and Pittoo.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Plenty of series.

A sequel to KI Uprising
A third ZX
Castlevania needs a proper title sometime
Paper Mario. Enough said
A Bomberman based on 64
Panzer Dragoon needs a revival
A console LoZ featuring :4tlink: that isn't an HD port
A new Phantasy Star(either classic or Universe is fine with me)
A Mario Tennis that follows in the footsteps of Power Tennis
Metroid could use a game that has nothing to do with Other M. Or just do Prime. That works too.

That's all I got for now.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Most titles that I want have been mentionned here so let's go with an obscure one...

Patapon 4. I know it'll never happen because Patapon 3 closes the story alright, and the series is pretty much dead. But one can still dream right?

GuffMcGufferson

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3869-7120-5996
Jet Set Radio really needs another game, HD version or not.
Sega could've made another JSR game, along with other obscure/underrated game series released by Sega, but NOPE! Lots of the recent Sega games have been Sonic instead, which makes me disgusted for them not doing new games for JSR and others.

Haze.

not a nice guy
I'll just sit here forever until they give me a new F-Zero game.

Those were Gen 4 remakes of Gen 2 games; if you think enough time has passed to remake Gen 4, that would mean enough time has passed to re-remake Gen 2.
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 4 and Gen 5 remakes in 3D lol.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I forgot about a Sunsoft series I've enjoyed since the NES days. I want to see another Blaster Master entry sometime in the near future, preferably one based on the PSX title but a classic one is fine.

Top Bottom