• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What other SF characters you'd like to see playable in Smash?

3rd SF character in Smash?

• Chun-Li

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Guile

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • M. Bison (Dictator)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sakura

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Akuma

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Cammy

• Other

• Total voters

toonito

Smash Ace
Now that :ultryu::ultken:are in Smash and brought a bunch of SFII content who else would you like to see playable in a future Smash title?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I would love to see Chun-Li and M. Bison make it into Smash next especially Chun-Li. She is the most iconic fighting female game character and probably the most deserving secondary unique 3rd party rep that should be in besides Tails.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Chun-Li should definitely be the 3rd rep for SF in the next Smash game. Smash is practically one of the only crossover games where Ryu's playable and she isn't.

In fact, knowing now that she was never planned for DLC, I'm pretty surprised that she never even got an Assist Trophy or Mii Costume in Ultimate. She deserved more than just an enhanced spirit.

Kenkaranger

Average Shoto Enjoyer
Premium
Slippi.gg
KEN#334
Switch FC
SW-2170-6767-6125
Akuma would be perfect as a sorta non-echo to Ryu like Doc or Young Link. He would be just as fun in a platform fighter as he is in his home series. A glass cannon with extreme power that can make people who know how to play him the most terrifying players.

Also I think it would be funny if we got Shun Goku Satsu in another fighting game lol.

Top Bottom