• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Other Assist Trophies Would You Like To See?

Ninjack

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this has been done before...

I was thinking the other night to what other assist trophies could have been added to the game, don't get me wrong i think the makers have done a great job in choosing the right ones but it wouldn't hurt to have 1 or 2 more.

So, what other assist trophies would you like to see?

Ikaruga Assist Trophy anyone?

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Tails instead of Sha-*choke-cough-splutter*-dow... Hurts me to even type it...

I also think Boo would have made a great Assist Trophy, he's been in countless Mario games, been a playable character for a few of them. Im presuming hes in as a trophy, I dont know because I havent checked the trophy list, but I think he definately deserved to be in as an Assist Trophy.

And MAYBE Birdo, but Im not sure about that one.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Eternal Darkness:
Alexandra Roivas:

She would perform magick by using her runes in the The Tome of Eternal Darkness. One of the following happens

the summoner gains health
the summoner becomes invisible
the summoner gans a shield which withstands 3 attacks. You get neither damage nor knockback.
She summons Zombies and other demons who attack the opponents
the summoner looses his sanity (Luigis FS affects)
She summons Mantorok, the god of order and chaos, every Character on the field gains the same amount of damage

Ninjack

Smash Cadet
your not supposed to make what if threads or threads about the next smash game. You wouldn't have to type sorry if this has been done if you just searched.
Well...sorry, just thought it would be an intresting topic to talk about.

I've read the rules but i didn't see anything about not making what if topics becuase i don't have time to read every single little rule.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
Tetris Blocks.

They rain from the sky and make a line on the main platform. When a line is completed they disappear and the remaining ones become throwable items.

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Boo and tetris blocks. And a lot of the others. I would say Midna or some LOZ ones. Though Minda should be playable D:

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
More Legend of Zelda enemies would be nice, but I think the obvious few that nobody noticed were Alex Roivas, Elite Beat Agents (both of which have already been mentioned here) and...
PSYCHO MANTIS!
Think about all the crazy possibilities you could have gotten from the MGS villain. Blackout, Mem Card reading, crazy psychic disturbances. It would have been crazy awesome.

Top Bottom