• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHAT!?! New Dark.Pch videos!?!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea, Dark.Pch is back with News vids. And my new improvement........I think.....I have three sets of vids in this thread. One is Peach dittos. This was recorded on Aug 21. I had trouble in Peach dittos. So my friend offer to Play her against me so I could get better at it. So if Im getting comboed or w/e. You know why......wait....no johns right?;) But thanks to him I got better at the match up. I was kinda hard to get use to fighting Peach. Like Im always on the defense. Then I roll into attacks or w/e. Gawd I hate that. But its all Peachy. Im learning to work out of the shield when pinned in a corner and also wave dash out of the shield. So I'll get it sooner or later.

Second set of vids is from the weekend of aug. 25-26. Im playing my friends samus. Grrr......those damm missles makes it hard to go all out samus. and I learned my lesson. dont pick up turnips when samus is not that far away. they still can come out you fast and you take the hit. But I think i beasted...or did quite well at that. So enjoy ;)

Third set of vids are from a tournament I was in on Aug. 3. They are friendlies. Got some Falco battles with some C.Falcons too. So enjoy those as well. Let me know what you think of these.

I was working on a new style of fighting within the first 2 sets of videos............going all out. At times I might have ran into attacks and such. But it was all Peachy. I was working on this style to see how I would do with it. At times I went crazy, other times I ened up getting combo. It was kinda funny. I was like wow. sweet. now this fight is getting nutz. Ha ha ha ! Well Now, I learned to maintain it and learn to be smart and not just try to stay on top of my enemy. I switch it up every now and then. I have a smashfest this saturday. So you have to wait to see my Peach as she is now with the style down packed. Its pretty good I beleive. So I'll get vids. But for now, enjoy these;)

Vs.Peach

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6

We had alot of Peach dittos, so some more are being uploaded now. So I just took these 6 to show you. And I took some fights that were not all that long since you know how Peach dittos never end. Lawl. And the music added to them should keep you in the mood to watch.......I hope....

Vs Samus:

Not in at the moment.

Friendlies at a tournament:

Not in yet

And of course advice is needed, im no pro, but advice can sure as hell help me get there right? I know one thing, I struggle landing on the stage. and coming back. I must be a loser if I cant do it right. I thought it was with Marth and fox only. But its with everyone. help me out with this? In the vids you will see what I mean.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Very nice moves, Id say Im just as good your moves look a little more solid though. Your useing the dair a lot on him. If they get block happy float cancel the dair to grab it's a great move. He had a lot of openings for you to land it. You neutal airing out of it which is good but it doesnt work all the time.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol @ the first video blue peach saved by mr. saturn...nothing survives a peach down smash like another peach.

Top Bottom